Second Chapter - She, who controls time

---- PRESENT POV

**Still in front of this big a** art in NatMu**

"Ohh, really into ah. So nagpipaint ka rin or something?" Tanong nya.

At this point, yeah, ok, she doesn't remember anything about me or even the very existence of me, I wonder why. 

Maybe the fact na sa tagal ng panahon na di namin nakita ang isa't isa e ganun na lang para di nya ko marecognize kaagad.

Which is kinda surprising and weird, di naman nagbago mukha ko (in my opinion) the heck, Am I getting too old to be recognized? I'm still on my 20's broo, how come? 

"Yeah, meron akong specific time for painting tho, you know, medyo hectic ang sched so it's kinda my thing to stay attached and to remind myself na di pa ko magaling para tamarin mag paint." Paloko kong sagot sa kanya.

"Specific time, Wow, 'Planner'" Goofy nyang sagot habang tumutungo *nod of approval* Followed with a sincere and genuine smile.

"I like that"

Yeah I like you too. . *broo I'm a simp, I hate it*

She really doesn't remember anything about me, which makes me kinda sad and happy at the same time, Sad, well because this girl, Isa lang naman sya sa mga humubog husto ng pagkatao na meron ako ngayon, but she doesn't realized that. 

Happy, for the fact na maybe I can do better this time--

I'll do better this time. 

---- HIGH SCHOOL POV 

"Kuya, Wala ako maisip na itatitle rito. Ano po masa-suggest mo?" Tanong ko kay Kuya Anthon.

Weeks past after my first encounter with her. It's never been the same after that, Every night I'm thinking of her, I hate to admit it pero kahit sa paghuhugas ng pinggan, pagluluto at pagsisipilyo naiisip ko sya. 

Up to this moment na nanghihingi ako ng artwork title suggestion kay Kuya Anthon, pero bago pa man mag suggest si kuya anthon ng title, He grabbed my Wire Artwork.

"Hmm, parang nakukulangan ako rito rald, pag tinitignan mo sya ano sa tingin mo ang kulang?" Tanong nya.

To be honest, That time I don't really know anong kulang ang hahanapin sa piece, because it looks fine naman, and then he did this.

He bends the wire wings, every layer of it to make it look wider and para na rin mag stand out yung very description of an angel, winged messenger, ganun.

"Yan, ok na, tawagin mo na lang sya as is "The Praying Angel" or "Praying Angel" Sambit nya.

Kuya Anthon is very critical pagdating sa pagchi-check ng output of his newbies, No his not strict, but if there's something na pwedeng iadd to enhance your artwork he will point it out to you and show you how to be skillful, creative, professional and calm it must be done.

And I thought sa anime lang may mga cool president, in real life din pala.

"Hanggang mamaya ka na ba rito?" Tanong ni Kuya Anthon sakin.

That time maaga kaming pina dismissed sa class, it's just a short discussion and assignment that's why I told him na hanggang later na me ron so, here I am, with three of my fellow newbie na yung isa super busy sa pagrereview, yung isa tamang view ng mga old artworks na nakaimbak sa mga boxes, well matagal pa naman oras ng training kaya free pa kaming gawin lahat. and lastly, Diane.

Yeah I know, we had our little slash friendly moments na, but still, I can't risk to approach her, especially inside her own space and universe. It's my loser instinct na if the person minding his or her own business, I'll keep my distance.

Ayokong makaistorbo sa kanya, But I wanna talk to her so bad to the point na nagiisip ako ng various opening line to make convo with her, But I can't say it. Damn why can't I?

So I just sat there not too close beside her doing my own sh*t and then. .

*One song I know plays on her phone*

"Luh, gagi meron ka nyan?" Sambit ko na medyo gulat and totally blown away. *Yeah that's what you call overreact so shut up na please*

Napalingon sya sakin, and yeah, gulat of course, and also the disbelief like "What the f was that rald?" Kinda expression, you get the idea.

and then she replies. .

"Kagulat to, malamang The Cranberries yan ganda kaya." Sambit nya na medyo nangingisi.

All of the overthinking and convo opening line ideas vanished just like that, like whoosh, end, gone. Lahat walang laban sa ngiti nya.

This is the moment my taste  and range in music changed forever.

This is the moment I learned how wide her music range is, the kind of range I can't reach, the kind of effortless commitment and time to reach it. 

To reach her, would it be possible?

"Sorry, really love that song, so nostalgic kasi and calm" Sambit ko sa malumanay na boses.

And after that we had a nice and long convo about music, I learned about what band she loves, genre she's into, favorite songs something like that.

Makes me eager and wanna listen to those songs she recommended and mentioned paguwi.

"Btw, ano title ng piece mo?" Tanong nya.

"Hmm, ano ba much better. Praying angel o The Praying angel?" Sambit at tanong ko.

"Ano pinagkaiba?"

Actually I thought ang sagot na "Ahmm, yung 'The' in the title?" would be a very bad idea kasi baka mamisinterpret nya, something like that sounds rude or pilosopo, but no. Instead, she laughed.

"Ano ngaa?" Pangungulit nya at paghahanap na rin ng good response. 

"Hmm, wala namang pinagkaiba bukod nga sa 'The'" Sambit ko na medyo naguguluhan na rin at di na sure sa nangyayare

We shared a laughed and ideas kung ano ba talaga magiging title ng piece ko but we came to a conclusion na mag settle na lang for Praying Angel since it sounds not too complicated also it's easy to pronounce.

"Ikaw ano title ng sayo?" Tanong ko.

Before answering my question, she came to me with a trivia about this painting of Adam and God entitled "The Creation of Adam" painted by Michelangelo. 

But she called it "Hand of Adam" 'cause that's her Wire Artwork, only the hand of Adam

Yun ang reference sa piece na ginawa nya, which looks exactly like the hand of Adam reaching to hand of God, na pinakita nya sakin through her phone.

Habang ako? pfft nandun lang nakikinig sa kanya, like a child, smiling, listening about inspiration and admiration for your piece na she suggest I definitely should have.

"That's cool, I mean, you're cool, pero bat parang di mo dinadala artwork mo rito?" Sambit at tanong ko.

"Well, sabagay matagal pa naman syang ididisplay for exhibit, still, gusto ko lang itanong" Pahabol ko.

I may be sound calm and cool, but Imma tell you broo I'm trembling and my mind's blocked at this moment, don't know how those words coming out of my mouth actually.

"Ay yeah, may time kasi ako for that" Sambit nya.

And bago pa man ako makapagsalita. .

"More like schedule for it, like painting, sketches, book-reading, review,  sleep. Ganun. So, sa bahay ko na sya ginagawa since 9pm ang schedule ko for that. " Pahabol nyang sambit.

This is the moment I really looked up on her, and adore her even more. Who has a great taste in music, love for art and the one who can manage her time neatly.