An Unexpected Vister.

Two days pass without incident, Magolor hasn't brought up their argument from before, and it seems Marx doesnt wanna dwell on it as well. Honestly even if they did, there's not much to say. Magolor doesn't regret what he said and he's quite sure Marx feels the same.

However, it seems Marx is intent on working for him at the shop still. Magolor supposes that makes sense as they never really specified how long Marx was gonna help out. But one would assume that Marx would take advantage of that and use it to get out of it early. That seems to not be the case however, Magolor thought about questioning Marx but determined that he wouldn't get a factual answer from him.

Even stranger, while working, Marx seemed to cut back on the rude customers. While there hasn't been a lot of them, the occasional annoying ones would show up. Magolor would put on a welcoming face, even if he wasn't keen on them, while Marx just glared at them. Is this because Marx doesn't want to be yelled at again by him, or something else? He would question it but again, there's no use and besides you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Things seem to be going very well and Magolor is sure that the weekend will be at least somewhat better!

In the middle of the morning, Magolor wakes up to the sound of shouting.

Bursting out of bed, Magolor puts on his clothes, because he is not going out without them and rushes out. He reaches the main room in which the screeching is coming from, however what Magolor sees causes him to freeze in the doorway.

Marx's body is tense and he is standing on the top of his toes, a nervous smile etched on his face. That's not the strange thing however, pointing a gun directly at Marx's head is his friend Susie. She is making direct eye contact with Marx, face stern and calculating.

   Marx's eyes dart over to Magolor, and his face turns into one of annoyance

"Jeez, took you long enough! I've been shouting my head off about the time you got here!"

At this Susie turns to face Magolor, gun not wavering, Magolor asks the obvious question.

"Susie, what are you doing!?"

Susie's eyes squint at this.

"There's an intruder on your ship. I am simply taking the right precautions."

Magolor quickly rushes between the two, waving his arms around frantically.

"Not an intruder! He's living with me on the ship-"

"You? Living with someone? Willingly?"

Susie cuts him off, gun lowering, she looks very confused. She glances between Magolor and Marx as if trying to figure something out. After a moment, she finally puts away her gun, she then turns towards Magolor.

"Well, I'm glad you finally listened to me and found someone to spend time with other than myself and Taranza. Even if I wasn't expecting them to be living with you..."