Hate you.

"Hoseok-ssi, Jungkook-ssi thank you so much for the ride." Y/N politely smiled at the two men who were now out of the car bidding goodbyes to the girl in front of them.

"Ah it's no big deal, Lee Y/N-ssi, I hope we didn't trouble you asking many questions during the ride." Hoseok kindly said to which Jungkook muttered 'it was you not we.' earning a nudge in his ribs from his elder brother.

Well, you did ask a lot of questions. How do you even manage to keep up with this energy?

Y/N chuckled when she heard Jungkook's words. She had to admit it that Jungkook was indeed cute.

"No, you didn't bother me Hoseok-ssi. I had quite fun conversing with you." She bowed again lightly. "I'll take my leave now. Thank you again. I would like to return the favor to you Hoseok-ssi and Jungkook-ssi as well."

"It's not nee-"

"We'll look forward to it, Lee Y/N sunbaenim." Jungkook interrupted his elder brother mid-way through rejecting the offer and suddenly getting excited after hearing his senior's offer of treating him- well them.

Y/N chuckled at her junior's excitement and nodded her head. She once again bowed towards them and concluded their final goodbyes for the day.

The two males got in the car and Hoseok again started driving the vehicle, this time making way to their home.

Y/N made her way inside her home. Slipping out of her shoes, she yelled a 'I'm back' as she knew that her mom was already home.

"Welcome back, love." Her mom yelled back from the kitchen.

As much as Y/N wanted to greet her mom face to face and hug her at that very moment she was rather more tired.

"I'm in my room mom. Call me for dinner. Oh, and ask Jeonghan to visit my room once he gets home." She said in a loud voice; audible to her mother. She was sure that her mother had heard her words. Without wasting any time, she climbed up stairs to her room and shut the door close.

"What a great day." Y/N groaned taking of her bag and placing it on her study table. She made her way into the bathroom to fresh up herself.

It was just Monday, and she was already tired. She knew it was going to be more hectic on Wednesday and Thursday as she had her practicals. Well, one more dead body to deal with.

Getting out of the bathroom she sat on her bed, checking her phone.

Jeonghan
Love you too :)

Y/N
Sure, will definitely show you my love, Hannie.
Seen just now

-------

Fantastic, Bizarre, Incredible, Enormous, Marvelous,
Antic, Fabulous, Excellent, Wonderful Four

AreUMeNah

Just reached home.
How about you all?

MeNah
Me and Anna are still at the uni.

We'll go at dorms around 8ish.

Ayy-Nah

Yesyes.