Weird Hoobaes

"Hannie, don't you think that Y/N and Seungcheol look good together?" Ji-ah smiled innocently looking at the two young ones who were seated next to each other, having their dinner. Jeonghan faked a laugh and nodded his head.

"Absolutely, eomeonni. They are made for each other." Jeonghan smiled looking at his sister and his best friend. He groaned when he felt someone kicking his feet underneath the table.

"And what makes you think that we are made for each other? Yoon Jeonghan?" Y/N said while gritting her teeth and glaring at him.

"I mean you guys made up with each other even after a big big fight. Doesn't that mean that your bond is unbreakable?" Jeonghan smiled at Y/N whilst explaining his part.

Y/N was ready to argue with Jeonghan forgetting the fact that they had to pretend in front of her mother that everything was sorted out, but she was interrupted in between.

Seungcheol smiled and placed his hand over Y/N's left hand which was resting on the table.

"Of course. I think we'll make a good couple. What do you think noona?" Seungcheol nodded towards Ji-ah and Jeonghan and then looked at Y/N with a big smile. Y/N just stared at him shocked.

The fuck?

Seungcheol nudged her hand and smiled more widely. Y/N was still stunned however nodded her head slightly.

Act fool. Act fool. Act fool.

"Mhm I- maybe... But Choi, to be honest, you are not really my type you know." Y/N smirked snatching off her hand from Seungcheol's grip.

Jeonghan muffled a laugh and threw a 'seriously?' look at his cousin.

"Y/N-ah, weren't you the one crying because Seungcheol said that he was going to marry that Japanese girl... Ah what was her nam-"

"Seiko" Jeonghan reminded the girl's name who Seungcheol wanted to get married to.

"Eomma! I was 4 years old! I was a kid back then." Y/N whined and glared at Jeonghan for mentioning the girl's name who she used to hate the most back then and maybe now as well.

"What do you mean by 'back then'? You are still a kid! Look you are even acting like one right now." Seungcheol stated with a hint of mischievousness which went unnoticed by Y/N as she glared at him.

"The three of you! Don't make me lose my appetite." Y/N whined while stuffing her face with food. Ji-ah and Jeonghan giggled while Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

"Ah, eomeonni! Uri BooSeokSoon are performing on Friday!" Jeonghan chimed after a silent dinner. They had finished eating the food and were cleaning up.

Jeonghan and Ji-ah were cleaning the table and cutting fruits to eat while Y/N and Seungcheol were asked(forced) to do the dishes 'together' as Ji-ah and Jeonghan quoted it.

'Together'

"Wow that's great. Wish them luck!" Ji-ah said with a sweet smile but wait- "ON FRIDAY?" She exclaimed.

Jeonghan was startled by her sudden outburst so were Seungcheol and Y/N. "Yes, why do you look panicked?"

"Y/N-ah, Haejin- dinner-" Ji-ah stuttered out her words. Taking a sigh she expressed her words, "We are going to have a dinner on Friday, and you are needed there."

Y/N rolled her eyes hearing Haejin's name while Seungcheol was confused.

"Who's Haejin?"

"Kim Haejin." Jeonghan replied to Seungcheol's question. Seungcheol widened his eyes hearing Kim Haejin's name.

Dinner with Kim Haejin? According to Ji-ah, Lee Y/N is needed there. But,

Lee Y/N's not into business stuff.