nine

I suddenly want to make
Many chapters LMAO

.

As sungho and Jaehyun walked around the campus. Jaehyun explained the school's history as sungho nodded in excitement.

"So the school was made in the 90s'?" Jaehyun nodded. "Made in 1992" Sungho made 'o' with his mouth in shock. "Hm wow, this school was long now, yeah?" Jaehyun nods with a smile.

———

"How long will you ignore me!?" taesan yelled as Donghyun kept walking away. "Hey!" He yelled again, grabbing the wrist of Donghyun that made him stop. "What!?" The male yelled.

"Let's talk"

Talk?

Donghyun threw glares at Taesan as he shook his head.

"There's nothing to talk about"

Taesan raised a brow as he stared at Donghyun.. "donghyun.." he managed to mutter out. Donghyun raised a brow at the male as he started to bite his nails

"Why do you always bite your nails??"

Donghyun is a very anxious male if you get to know him. He would have a heart attack when attentions is coming to him or anything related to anxiety.

"Donghyun-ah are you... Okay?"

Donghyun looked around with shaky eyes, slowly watering but the male just tried to held it in.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine"

Taesan furrowed his eyebrows, looking around the crowd laughing at the male, the younger feeling so small yet scared right next to him.

He fainted.

---

"Donghyun!"

"Yeah?"

"Let's play hide and seek!!" He says as Donghyun nodded. "You seek and I hide!" The male said and Donghyun smiled widely, knowing this wasn't any normal hide and seek.

"Hey... Where are you? Its' hours, y-you can come out now!"

Donghyun cries softly as he couldn't find the male and one day after he received a mail from the box.

"Find me Donghyun"

....

"I've found you"

....

Donghyun woke up from the clinic bed as he saw the nurse smiling at her. "Gosh these kids. I wonder if Sanghyeok's next" she said as she sat next to Donghyun.

After awhile, the nurse had made Donghyun left the clinic as Donghyun felt his phone vibrating.

He grabbed his phone and saw the contact name of the messages.

Honey<3

Donghyun has a lover now?