fifteen

Jaehyun hits Taesan by his elbows and drinks his water. "You've been in that phone since the start of lunch.." he said, Woonhak chirped in: "not only the start of lunch, but minutes after Biology class started! Boy listened to sir Jake for a few minutes then grabbed his phone to chat someone"

The oldest blinks and stopped woonhak from talking. "Repeat what you said" he says. Woonhak looked at Jaehyun with a confused expression. "He grabbed his phone to chat someon-"

"Yes, chat someone!" Jaehyun shouts and hits Taesan again. "Who are you chatting!?" He asked. Taesan puts his phone in his pocket and groaned at two of his friends. "A friend duh"

Woonhak cleared his throat and scoots close to Taesan. "Adrian, is that you?" He asked with a teasing smile plastered on his face. Taesan was clearly done with his friends. Jaehyun high-fived' Woonhak with a laugh.

"You're a president and you're so loud!" Taesan says to the older. Jaehyun rolled his eyes and eats his food. "Atleast me and my so-called rival are fine now. What about you and Donghyun huh?"

Taesan glared at Jaehyun. "We're fine. What about you Bear, are you and Sang Hyeok doing fine?" He raised a brow. Jaehyun did the same to Woonhak.

"Nope, we definitely aren't" woonhak answered with a sigh. "Come to think of it, what were you trying to say that day?" Taesan reminds woonhak making the younger shut himself.

"...oh! T..that day- aha.."

Jaehyun and Taesan looked at eachother, feelings suspicious of the youngest. "Im still curious!" Jaehyun answered and looked back to Woonhak.

"Actually.. what I'm supposed to tell Taesan that day is that... He should uh..- anyways! What course will you two have when we finish high school life?"

Woonhak changed the subject and smiled nervously, hoping his dumb friends would fall for the trick.

Jaehyun thinks. "Law?" He says, not sure. Woonhak turns to Taesan. Taesan was also not sure. "I don't know, engineering?"

Great, he changed the subject successfully.

[Riri]

Woonhak, you piece of shit.

Woonhak's phone vibrates as he grabs it from pocket. Jaehyun and Taesan continued to talk what course they'll get.

The youngest glanced at the two before answering the message.

What tf did I do now

U HAVEN'T TOLD TAESAN!!!!

I'M FREAKING NERVOUS, AIGHT?

THEN STOP

I CAN'T JUST CONTROL MY EMOTIONS

LIKE "I wanna be sad" THEN BOOM
SAD ALREADY

WELL LEARN HOW TO

ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME?

THINK WHAT MAKES YOUR 0
BRAIN CELLS THINK

0 AIGHT?

Z E R 0

❗❓

ZERO FR