ten

They asked us what we
Want to be when we grow up and make
A goddamn speech about it
To say it Infront of all people
Who will attend our graduation😭

What I want to be when I grow up is
To become an architect or poet🤩

What do y'all want to be when y'all
Grow up?

———

.

Moun tain sent you a friend request
Accept | decline

"Moun.. tain? Who is this?" Donghyun raised a brow, he ignores every single message of this unknown honey<3.

Donghyun thinks for while.

Moun tain sent you a friend request
Accept | decline

"Donghyun, What is the value of x in this equation?" The professor asks Donghyun, Donghyun immediately threw his phone inside his bag as he stood up to answer the question.

The male looked at the board and blinks in confusion. "Mrs Denise, this is English class not math" Mrs Denise smiled and nodded. "Just making sure you're listening and not using your phone." She raised a brow. "You may sit"

Donghyun nods and sat down on his seat. Wonbin looked at Donghyun. "You do know you're not supposed to use your phone when class hours?" He raised a brow at Donghyun. "Shush shush, it was an emergency"

Wonbin shook his head and smiled. "Emergency my ass, how important was it? I saw you scrolling through Facebook. So Facebook's important now?"

Donghyun nods. "Duh-"

"No speaking in class!" Mrs Denise yelled and hits a student's table by her stick. The students stayed quiet including Donghyun and wonbin.

Moun Tain

Hello
Sent at 9:37am

Donghyun heard his phone buzz as he looked down to his backpack. He sees the message. Wonbin glanced at Donghyun and sighed. "You should listen to class or else Mrs will caught you again" Donghyun groans quietly and looked at the presentation, taking notes along time.

.
C A F E T E R I A
[lunch]

.

Donghyun drinks his strawberry milk while Riwoo and Sungho bickers around. "I told you, chocolate milk is better!!" Sungho yelled. Riwoo hits the older and shook his head. "I highly disagree your honor, matcha is better!" Riwoo said.

Both looked at Donghyun, saying Donghyun was their judge. "I ain't apart of this" Donghyun said, drinking his strawberry milk.

"He's a strawberry milk enthusiast!!!" Sungho yelled. Donghyun laughed loudly as they both sighed out in defeat when their youngest chose something not what they wanted.

"So, I heard there's a new transferee" Donghyun raised a brow at Riwoo's suddenly subject. "Who will suddenly change schools in the middle of school?" sungho asks, eating his lunch. "Yeah, 2nd and a half semester and he'll change school?"

Riwoo shrugged it off. "Who cares, it's not like he'll come in our business" Riwoo says.

"Ahhh!! The new student is so handsome!!"

"Is that him!? He's so hot!!"

"No way he's really, he's so ethereal!"

"Aight, let's go see if he's really that good looking" Riwoo stood up, grabbing his matcha drink. The other two also follows as they walked to the front to get a better view.

"Who're y'all squealing?" Donghyun asked, putting his hands in his pockets. "The new student!" Ahyeon said while smiling, jumping around as she points at someone.

"New student?" Donghyun looked forward and his eyes went wide in shock.

Yuan Choi.

Riwoo and Sungho took glances at eachothers and lastly, they looked at donghyun. Donghyun felt himself breaking down, not giving a fuck about anyone around him.

He looks down, clenching his fists while biting his bottom lip. Donghyun closed his eyes, letting a single tear run down the floor and in a few seconds he runs away from the hallway to avoid Yuan from seeing him.

Sungho and Riwoo ran after their friend but was crushed in due to the high amount of students around the hallway.

Honey<3

I'm here now

Where are you?

I heard from your mom you go to school here

Where are you Hyun?
Sent 2mins ago.

Donghyun continued to run away, he slipped along the way. Luckily, some handsome, hot, tall, good looking, beautiful, kdrama fit guy catched him.

The male looked up and saw that it was Taesan. "Hey- you're crying.." Taesan held out a hand on Donghyun's cheek and wiped away the tears that was falling.

"What happened?" Taesan asked, his expression soft while wiping away the tears of Donghyun more.

Donghyun couldn't take it no more.

No matter what you do.

You will break.

Donghyun broke out and cried into Taesan's arms, he hugged the taller tightly while crying unto Taesan's chest.

Taesan soothes Donghyun by rubbing his back. He hums in a low tone while hugging the small soft male in his arms.

Along those sweet and calming hugs of the two, Yuan was behind a wall. He knew he had hurt Donghyun so much causing Donghyun to not want to see him anymore.

Yuan looked down and sighed.

"I'm so sorry Donghyun. I hope you'll be much more happy with him"

It's kinda short, sorry😭

~•s a m•~