2. Practice

Dante did not have a respiratory system but wanted to sigh. Being a director was puzzling when they did not know anything about acting. The Clock tried to focus on the script and read the cast list for the drama.

Snow White: Sinclair.

Evil Stepmother: Outis.

Prince Charming: Don Quixote.

Magic Mirror: Meursault.

The Hunter: Ryoshu.

Happy: Hong Lu.

Doc: Ishmael.

Grumpy: Heathcliff.

Dopey: Rodion

Bashful: Faust.

Sleepy: Yi Sang.

Buggy: Gregor.

Dante had a feeling their performance would be chaotic.

The first scene of the story is Snow White's introduction. Charon read the script as a temporary narrator. It began with a small kingdom ruled by a king and a queen who ruled a distant land. On a winter day, the Queen gazed out her ebony window while doing needlework. She pricked her finger and dropped a single blood on the snow outside the window. The Queen then wished to have a daughter with skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood and hair as black as ebony. She passed away during childbirth, but her kid grew into a beautiful young woman.

The first part began with Sinclair's solo scene. As everyone expected, Sinclair was a talented actor. Everyone was speechless by his polished acting. His bright expression, graceful movement and sweet voice were similar to Snow White. They could see imaginary animals flock to the Blond Man.

Don squinted her eyes. "Does mine eyes play trick? I've seen a young fawn walk next to Sinclair."

Rodion agreed with her. "Oh My God. So I'm not crazy. I swear I see pigeons fly to his side!"

Heathcliff groaned. "Man, you're telling me I have to act like that? Look at him, sparkling and shit! I can't do that!"

The introduction ran without problems. They moved to the next scene about the Evil Queen. The king married a gorgeous woman who was prideful and cruel. She had a magic mirror that could speak nothing but the truth.

Outis stood tall on the temporary stage. She spoke like a military officer. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all!"

<"Cut!"> Dante spent no time to set things right. <"Outis, your line is correct, but the tone is wrong. It's like a soldier on the battlefield instead of a queen in the castle.">

Outis touched her head. She looked a bit troubled by her role. "I am sorry, Executive Manager. I thought using my leadership experience during the war would help."

<"That's fine. None of us has acting experience. Instead of focusing on the leadership, you should focus on the antagonist part. The Evil Queen tries to kill her stepdaughter using the hunter and poisonous apple. She is a sly and crafty person.">

Outis smirked after hearing the advice. "Sly, huh?"

Dante was stunned. Changing into scheming mode made her closer to being a villain. Her evil smile and eyes fit the Evil Queen now. Outis's act became better after learning about her role.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

Mersault answered her with a flat voice. "Thou, O Queen, art the fairest of all."