𝓞𝓝𝓒𝓔 𝓤𝓟𝓞𝓝 𝓐 𝓣𝓘𝓜𝓔. ° 00 °

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮."

Once upon a time, There was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as NƎΛ∀ƎH, ruled by beings of pure light

Once upon a time, There was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as NƎΛ∀ƎH, ruled by beings of pure light. ΛПGΣᄂƧ that worshiped good and shielded all from evil.

ʟʊƈɨʄɛʀ was one of these pure light ΛПGΣᄂƧ. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation.

But he was seen as a troublemaker by The Elders of NƎΛ∀ƎH.

For they felt this way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. So he watched as the ΛПGΣᄂƧ began to expand the universe in their ways, but the ፈᏒᏋᏗᏖᎧᏒ decided to do a little experiment, From the dust of the earth, they created Adam and Lilith.

Equals as the first of mankind but despite this, Adam demanded control and Lilith refused to submit to his will, she fled away from the garden.

She held a wish.

She wished to have someone who truly understood her; someone with whom she could truly share her knowledge and dreams. As she gazed at the stars and as if her ፈᏒᏋᏗᏖᎧᏒ heard her wish, days later something landed in the Garden of Eden, ΛПGΣᄂƧ were alerted by the strange occurrence and immediately went to investigate.

Lilith by the drawn of curiosity went back to the Garden of Eden to check it out and what she found was a Human male with olive moderate brown skin with a few moles adoring his face and light long brown hair, he was uhhhh.... sleeping?

He woke up and the first thing she noticed was that he didn't know how to talk or walk. So she decided to share her knowledge with him, teaching him how to talk and walk and with each day passing both of them got closer, until they fell in love, for the first time Lilith felt cherished, she felt that both of them were equals, nothing as she experience with Adam.

Lilith never shared her dreams with him because she was afraid of driving him away, keeping her dreams hidden in the dark.

But ʟʊƈɨʄɛʀ didn't like that, he fell in love with Lilith, drawn by her fierce independence. He didn't trust something that came out of nowhere, the male human wasn't made by his ፈᏒᏋᏗᏖᎧᏒ or other ΛПGΣᄂƧ, and even the higher-ups didn't trust the human male, but they let him stay Garden of Eden.

ʟʊƈɨʄɛʀ found Lilith both of them share their dreams, and the two rebellious dreamers fall deeply in love. Together they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, they decided to keep their love hidden from the ΛПGΣᄂƧ and Lilith's current partner but in the end, he found out.

Furious as he was he started yelling at Lilith for cheating on him with ʟʊƈɨʄɛʀ and out of anger ʟʊƈɨʄɛʀ had enough of the human male yelling at his lover, he decided to kill him, he made the first sin of ending a human life but nothing happened it was like the human male wasn't important and both Lilith and ʟʊƈɨʄɛʀ fled out of the garden, leaving the body to get eaten by animals.