I

~ and all I loved, I loved alone.
Edgar Allan Poe.

🦋☆*: .。. ♡ .。.:*☆🦋

4 years ago -

"Y/n, honey wake up! You'll be late for school" My mother shouted as she pulled my blanket with force. I sat up, still sleepy and went to the bathroom.

I checked the time and oh shit! I'm late so, I ran away with my bag without having breakfast. After 10 minutes or so, I reached my school, and checked the time again, 7:55 so it's still five minutes left for the school to start.

Phew!

I stand there in front of my locker, my back leaning against them as I was catching my breath that's when I saw Itsuomi-san taking out his books from his locker and then head towards his class.

I quickly took my books and kept my other important stuffs on the locker & catch up with him.

"Ohāyo, Itsuomi-san!" I greeted him with a gentle smile on my face.

"Ohāyo..." He muttered, without looking at me.

I have a huge crush on him, as soon as I saw him for the first time. He transferred here, from Germany, and almost every girl likes him and asks him out but he rejects them. I, too, have tried quite a few times to ask him out or get close to him, but he doesn't pay any attention to me.

But I didn't gave up, my feelings for him are genuine and he's more than 'just a crush'.

Everytime I try to talk to him, he cut it short or didn't reply at all. It makes me sad but still I don't wanna give up.

I'm not popular, beautiful, or perfect (actually no one is), but I'm just me, and I love myself.

I'm friendly, and selfless, just an average student but I never failed in my exams, instead I got very good marks in my class.

My best friend, Mizuki, always supports me and encourages me to not to lose hope. She is like a sister to me, and she likes Iryuu Shin, who is the bestfriend and classmate of Itsuomi-san.

"Itsuomi-san...can we h-have lunch together...today? I know a good place...its—" I asked him, feeling a little shy yet excited and hoping that he would say yes but instead he cut me off and answered,

"I already bought my lunch...so please don't bother me, I have to go to my class, you should go too.." his voice sounded, like he's irritated by my presence.

I nodded my head slowly at his reply, and blinked away my small tears which were forming in my eyes.

__________________________________
Hey lovelies ♡ what do you all think about the first chapter? Please comment your views and if you like this chapter please vote. I'll be back soon <3