V

~ you return like autumn, and I fall every time.
- faraway.

🦋☆*: .。. ♡ .。.:*☆🦋

4 years later -

"Bye, baa-san! Take care and don't forget to take your medicines on time" I went outside carrying my bag and bid my grandma.

4 years had passed since I left Tokyo. I miss Mizuki a lot and want to see her in person. Although, we talk everyday, I still feel lonely.

This 4 years changed me a lot. And about Itsuomi-san, I do miss him but I don't want to get involved with him again. Not when he doesn't want to. I like him, but he doesn't.

I think I'll eventually forget about him if I stop thinking too much.

I reached my college, and while I was on my way to my class, many students bumped into me, but they never apologized. I guess this is how it works.

When I reached the hallway, I saw a very familiar face, is it...?

It is him, Itsuomi-san, but how?!

I turned around and started to take a opposite direction to reach my class. I want to avoid him, but what is he doing here in Kobe? Mizuki, once told me that after graduation he went to Germany to live with his parents.

What's happening now?

♥♥♥♥♥

I finally reached my class room from the other way, as I entered inside & saw some students talking to their friends without paying any attention to me. Well it's always been like this. It's not new to me, in my school days too, no one payed any attention to me because I was a quite girl. Only Mizuki saw beyond my exterior and made me her one and only best friend.

I've become much quieter than before.

The professor entered after some minutes later, as I saw another tall boy behind him. My eyes widened when I recognised him and he introduced himself, "Hello everyone, I'm Nagi Itsuomi.."

My eyes were still wide opened. I hid my face with the help of my book, when suddenly the professor called me, "miss f/n"

I looked up and then glanced at Itsuomi-san, he too looked shocked to meet me here. I stood up, and the professor continued, "mister Itsuomi, you can go sit beside miss y/n. She is a good student and can assist you with your assignments for the upcoming semester." My eyes widened and I tried to protest, "wait- professor, wh-why me? I mean- there are more seats-" he cut me off quickly and replied, "I didn't want your opinion, miss f/n" with a glare and a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

Oh no!! Why?!

__________________________________
Hey lovelies ♡ they finally met!! I promise the next chapters will be interesting. So please vote if you like it and comment your views. Stay safe, byee <3