VII

~ we found love where our scars aligned.
- Atticus.

🦋☆*: .。. ♡ .。.:*☆🦋

As soon as my classes ended, I went outside taking my bag with me. I am all alone here, Mizuki was there for me back in school but now I'm alone again. Well, I can still try to make some friends, it's not too late!

"Y/n!" I turned around when I heard someone calling me. Itsuomi-san? Why again?

He ran upto me and asked, "Are you free now?" I arched my brows and said, "um-yes, why?" He looked at me and smiled sweetly before answering, "Can we go to the xx café? I heard they sell donuts and cookies too!" I was just about to answer when, some girls called him, catching both of our attention, "Itsuomi-san!!"

Still so popular, I see.

They came towards us and all of them eyed me and one of the girls named, Kira asked him, "Do you know her, Itsuomi-san?" He answered, "Yes, I know her, she's a good friend of mine!"

I looked at them and extended my hand towards them, introducing myself, "He-hello, I'm L/n Y/n, nice to meet...you all"
They whispered something to each other and then laughed.

Kira suddenly came forward and hold Itsuomi-san's arms and asked him, "Itsuomi-san, let's go to the xx café together!"

I stepped back as those girls surrounded him. I knew I don't stand a chance there, I looked at him before walking away.

After I reached home, I showered and change into my pjs, and I sat down on the bed thinking about today. I really wanted to go to that café with him, I felt happy but maybe he asked me because he wanted to pass his time. Well it's not like he likes me or something...

♥♥♥♥♥

The next day, when I went to college, I didn't see Itsuomi-san anywhere. I went towards my class but suddenly bumped into something hard, I looked up and saw Itsuomi-san standing there and I just bumped into his chest.

"Why did you left yesterday, Y/n?" He asked suddenly, catching my attention. I replied, "Kira and her friends accompanied you, so... I left and went home"

He sighed, "I didn't went there with them, I wanted to go there...with you. I couldn't even contact you or anything. I felt really bad...I don't want you to leave me...not again.."

We were the only one in the classroom, and the way he said that, it felt like his voice echoed.

His words made me shocked as he embraced me. His head was on top of mine, and mine was in his chest.

Am I falling for him again?

__________________________________
Hey lovelies ♡ how do you like this chapter? If it's good, please vote and let me know in the comments. And thank you so much for all your heartfelt comments, it inspires me so much ❤️ take care y'all, see you soon <3