II

~ what I feel for you, doesn't have a name.
miriellamarie

🦋☆*: .。. ♡ .。.:*☆🦋

After the school's final bell rang, everyone hurriedly went out of their classroom. Mizuki was absent today because she's a little sick. My last class was history and Itsuomi-san was there too as he took history as an extra subject.

I was packing my bag and saw him walking out of the class, so I quickly got up and walked beside him. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and said something to me, "Stop following me everywhere I go, Y/n. I told you and I'm again telling you that I don't want to go out with you.." His expression was serious. His voice was loud enough for the remaining students to hear. Some of them laughed, and some were watching me with pity in their eyes.

Tears fell from my eyes, and I yelled at him unable to control my emotions, "I'm not following you!! If you don't like me, it's alright...I just wanted to talk, to be friends...dammit!" I cursed under my breath and ran away after looking at him for the last time, his eyes widened at my sudden outburst and I saw him opening his mouth to say something but I ran away before he can utter any words.

I stopped running after a few minutes, and stopped right beside a pole in an empty alley. I cried, not out of heartbreak or sadness but out of frustration.

I get it, he doesn't like me but he shouldn't act like that.

I went home straight after that, I opened the door and saw no one there. Then I found a letter lying on the table, and it was from my mom, it read,

Dear Y/n ♡

Dad and I have to go see grandma in Kobe. We'll be back in 3 days. Everything you need are there in the cupboards, so no need to go for shopping. Take care of yourself sweety, and make sure to call us when you get home from school. Love you <3

From mommy

I sighed as I folded the letter and placed it on the table again, as I went straight to my room. I sat at the edge of my bed and hugged my pillow closer and cried on it.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I saw Mizuki calling. I wiped my tears and cleared my throat before answering the call.

"Y/n, come outside, someone is here to meet you." She said, which made me confused but I still replied, "okay" and hung up.

Then, I went outside and opened the door and saw Mizuki, and Itsuomi-san?

What is he doing here?

__________________________________
Hey lovelies ♡ please do vote if you like this chapter and comment your views. This book will be updated on Tuesdays, and Saturdays.
Take care, bye <3