.5

.5?

May 2023....(Let's pretend Lina hadn't returned yet. 🤝🏾)

It was Memorial Day weekend and Lina birthday weekend. Somehow, she let her girls drag her to Miami. She had been enjoying her freedom from WWE's hold honestly. It was a major adjustment at first but she grew to love it.

"So you have two options for how you spend this weekend"said Trin.

"Are you letting me choose or are you going to make me do it anyways" said Lina.

"Awe, you thought I was giving you a choice. This is the start of the summer. And my goal for this weekend is to make it a birthday you'll never forget." said Trin.

"I appreciate it. You really threw this whole thing together and you got the others to agree to come so I'll try to keep up" said Lina.

"Oh and we are getting you some dick this weekend" said Trin. She was already high from the joint she smoked on the way to the hotel.

"I don't need sex, I thought this was a girls weekend" said Lina.

"It is still girls weekend, but it's also get Lina some dick weekend. You have been single for almost 3 years. Someone needs to clean those cobwebs down there" said Trin.

"I will turn around and catch the next flight to Orlando if you don't stop" said Lina.

"I'm done, let's get to the suite the others got here last night" said Trin.

*************************************************
At The Hotel

Trin booked them possibly the biggest suite the hotel had to offer . It was a total of 8 girls and the suite had 7 bedrooms all with a private bathroom. It came with its own hot tub downstairs  and everything for the festival this weekend was included. 

Lina didn't have to share a room as she was the guest of honor so she immediately went to put her bags down and check in with her mom before going back downstairs.

"The parties start tonight, so I hope you guys brought some sexy outfits. I don't want you guys paying for shit this weekend." said Trin.

"Well to the mall I go. Anybody coming with" said Ashley(Charlotte)

Lina raised her hand as she got up from the couch.
She went back upstairs and picked up her purse, before her and Ashley left to the mall.

4 Hours later....

"Ok, and here is the birthday girl giving us Body-ody-ody-ody-ody. You look amazing Lina" said Trin.

Lina had bought these white pants with frill on them that shook with her if she moved. She paired it with a lace up crop that was also white. since they were attending an all white party.

The group looked good. They all showed skin and Ashley was blinding people with her damn wedding ring. They took some pictures, they left the room. They were walking in the hotel.

"You know the people are out this weekend. Like half of AEW is here cause they had that paper view last night" said Trin.

"So more people to remind me about being jobless...yay" said Lina.

"Don't think of it that way. Think of it as more people who got money to pay for your drinks cause you look fucking hot sis" said Tamina.
~~~~~

Hours later...

Jade's POV

"Why did I let you drag me out her. All of these drunk people are annoying" said Jade.

Willow looked at her and rolled her eyes.