3.

3?

Hours later....

Lina sat in the bed. She had just showered and changed into one of the sets that she brought earlier. Jade had left about a hour ago, they had to start the show. And her match was second. So she had to be in the arena for the time being.

Lina rolled them a blunt for later. And laid on the bed. She was watching Jade's match when she got a facetime call from the girls.

Trin- You better be getting fucked good over there.

Ashley- I swear, cause we ain't heard from you all day.

Lina: I mean, I had a good day honestly.

Ro- Get to spilling. What happened?

Lina- Really not much. She picked me up this morning, we fucked in the car, we went to the mall, we came back, ate and took a nap. That was the picture i sent you guys. We woke up and she went to work, now i'm talking to y'all and watching her match.

Trin: You got your guts rearranged in the car? How that work?

Lina: No, that bitch decided to get me nearly there before stopping because she said I was being a brat cause I was posted up with Nikita last night.

Ashley: That's fucked up.

Lina: That what i said, but then she said I had to earned it. So i did my thing and got my mall trip paid for.

Trin: Not she tricking on you. We love that for you.

Lina looked at the tv, Jade just got pinned.

Lina: Fuck.

Ashley: What happened?

Lina: Jade just lost her match, and she told me they said she was winning.

Trin- Yall gon fuck good tonight. Jon and I always have good sex when he's pissed with WWE.

Jade

Jade stomped into the back.

"What the fuck was that out there" yelled Jade.

"Calm down Jade. It was nothing but a last minute change" said the crew member.

"A fucking change that you didn't tell me about. Last minute change my ass" said Jade.

She huffed and squeezed her fists to prevent hitting someone.

"I didn't lose my title to become a fucking jobber" yelled Jade.

She threw her water at the wall, thankfully not hitting anything.

"I'm outta here. I need to be left alone" said Jade.

She saw Adrienne walking up to her.

"Get the fuck away from me before I hurt your feelings. I need to be left alone right now" said Jade.

She stomped past her, bumping her shoulder in the process.

She threw on her hoodie and walked to her bus. She found the driver.

"Idc what they're paying you. I'll double it if you get me out of here in the next 10 minutes" said Jade.

"Will do" responded her driver.

She got on the bus and heard laughing. She forgot Lina was still in here. She stomped over and pushed Lina back spreading her thighs.

"What are you doing" asked Lina.

"Hang up" said Jade.

"Excuse you" said Lina.

Jade choked her up.