2.

2?

3 months later.... August 2023

Jade walking back to her tour bus. She had just left a meeting with the director of creative.

She threw her water at the seat.

"If this shit don't go my way i'm fucking leaving" yelled Jade.

"Maybe I can help you relax" said Adrienne, she climbed on the bus.

Jade and Adrienne messed around a few times. But then again Adrienne sucked and fucked and woman with a pulse that gave her the attention she wasn't getting at home.

"What the fuck do you want?" asked Jade, she was annoyed and now was not the time.

"I'm here for you baby. Whatever you want from me, i'll do" said Adrienne.

Jade thought about it and said fuck it. She took her leggings off, Adrienne gladly fell to her knees and scooted up towards Jade once she sat down.

Jade grabbed her phone and went on instagram and switched to her personal account. Every public figure has one. She saw Lina posted on her story so she clicked to watch.

This woman was laid up with some barbie girl looking woman. Jade clicked back a few stories and saw that Lina had been posted up with her all night. She laughed and went to their messages.

Jade: wyd

Lina: Just got up from my nap. did you want something?

Jade: lose that attitude. secondly I see you posted up with that barbie doll. I know you not giving away my pussy to a white girl.

Lina: Your pussy? Girl please. Just cause we've fucked 3 times doesn't mean MY pussy belongs to you.

They had crossed paths 2 more times since Miami and every time they left mutually satisfied. Since Jade went back to work and Lina signed back with WWE and was working again, they barely crossed paths.

Jade smirked,

Jade: last time we fucked I remember you screaming my name and begging me not to stop.

Lina: Just cause you can make me cum doesn't mean you own my pussy, you are the first and damn sure not the last. Matter of fact that barbie you mentioned is good with her tongue.

Jade was only getting angrier with every message and Adrienne wasn't doing shit for her. Honest to god, Lina topped her in every aspect especially with her head game.

"I'm not feeling this rn" said Jade.

She moved Adrienne's head from between her thighs. She was dry as the Sahara Desert down there.

"What" asked Adrienne.

"exactly what I just said. I'm not feeling it. You are dismissed" said Jade.

She probably just hurt her feelings but she didn't care. Lina had struck a nerve.

She pulled on some sweats on and called her driver she was going to nip that in the bud. WWE and AEW were in the same town for one night. WWE had their paper-view last night. Jade gave her driver the address and they pulled off.

20 minutes later...

Jade: Woman. Come outside rq. I'm in the back of your hotel.

Lina: How the hell did you find me?

Jade: Don't worry about that come outside.

Lina: Gimme like 10 minutes, I was in the middle of something.