Jealous

Author's POV

The weeping noises was audible for everyone to hear. But nobody cared especially the boys. They knew the reason behind it.

The news of you dating Boboiboy spread like fire which caused many heartbreaks.
Most of them believed that it was some kind of rumour so they thought of personally confronting Boboiboy.

As soon as Boboiboy entered the class all the eyes went on him.

"Is it true that you and Y/N are dating?"
"Is Y/N your first kiss?"
"Do you really like Y/N?"

Boboiboy was bombarded with questions.

"SILENCE!" Boboiboy shouted which made them flinch. They knew it was not good to anger him.

"I am dating Y/N" Gasps escaped from everyone's mouth.
"And you all better not interfere between us otherwise be ready to face the consequences" He gave them a warning making them gulp in fear.

Suddenly you entered the classroom making everyone ignore you and sit on their respective seats.

"Did something happen?" You asked Boboiboy but he just kissed your cheek in response making the girls fuming with jealousy.

You sat down on your seat and during the entire class you could feel weird stares.

When it was finally lunch time, you decided to go to the washroom. You were in a stall but then you heard crying noise from outside.

"I don't know Ying. What should I do?" It was Yaya. She cried while the chinese girl stood there caressing her bestfriend's back.

You came out of the stall making them gasp.

"Are you crying because of me?" You asked making her scoff.
"Aw Yaya, do you desperately want him to be yours?" You said wiping off her tears.

"Shut up. You won't understand because I know you don't love Boboiboy!" Yaya shouted.

"And how do you know that I don't? You think you know my feelings better than me?" You replied.

"But Yaya I can't see you cry like this, can I? You're too pretty to let these tears ruin your face. If you really want me to leave Boboiboy, then I will" You said making both of their eyes wide.

"You will do this?" Ying asked.
"If that means alot to you guys then sure" You said and left the washroom.

A smirk plastered on your face as an idea crossed your mind.

When the school finally ended Boboiboy approached you asking if he could drop you home but you refused saying you have some other work. You didn't fail to notice the big frown on his face after you refused but it lowkey satisfied you.

As you were on your way to your home. Someone pulled you in an alley.

You scoffed looking at the man infront of you.

"What do you want?" You asked.
"What is this thing going on? You're really dating Boboiboy?" He asked.
"It's none of your concern" You said and pushed him away only to again getting dragged by him.

"It is my concern cause you are mine" He said making you scoff.
"I think we already talked about this Kaizo. And I don't wanna ruin my mood so kindly fuck off" You pushed him away but this time he didn't stop you.

In the evening you got a call from Boboiboy. You rolled your eyes in annoyance. He was getting too clingy.

"Hi Y/N" he said as soon as you picked up.
"Hi Boboiboy" you replied.
"Can I come over? I made something so I was wondering if I could eat it with you" He said and prayed to God that you would agree.

You took your time to think. You were hungry and lonely anyway and plus Kaizo fucked up your mood you thought it was better to let Boboiboy come.

"Yea sure" you said making him gasp.
"Thank you so much. I'll be there soon" He said and you cut the call.

You sighed knowing how much he is actually whipped for you.

Not even 2 minutes passed and you hear your doorbell ring.
You opened the door revealing Boboiboy wearing a nice outfit very different from what he usually wears.
And he also didn't have his cap on.

"Is there anything special?" You asked and he understood what you meant.
"No, I just thought of getting dressed nicely as it's my first time visiting your place. Can I meet your parents?" Boboiboy asked which made your eyes go wide.

"Uh um well they are out of town because of some work. Come inside" You said and gave him space to enter.

"Nice house" he said and you just said thanks in response.
He sat on the couch and placed the handbag on the table.

You bit your lips as you had to agree that he was actually looking kinda hot in his outfit.

You took the bag to the kitchen and placed the food on the bowl and brought it to the living room where Boboiboy was sitting and watching TV.

You placed the bowls on the table and sat besides him.
"I hope you'll like it" Boboiboy said and you took the spoonful of Curry Laksa and ate it.
And your reaction was obvious for him to know that wheather you liked it or not.

You both enjoyed the delicious meal while watching some shows.
After you were done Boboiboy insisted on washing the dishes.

Once he came back, both of you started watching a movie together.
You were surprised by how much you enjoyed his company.

It was all fun but suddenly a very intense make out scene came which made both of them uncomfortable.

It gave you flashbacks of the time when you were at Boboiboy's place.

It was even more uncomfortable than watching a movie with your parents when a sudden kiss scene comes and you gotta pretend to look somewhere else.

The tension between both thickened.
And the AC couldn't even cool them down.

'fuck it'

The next moment you found yourself on top of Boboiboy kissing him which caught him completely off guard.

You moved away and looked everywhere but him.

"I.. um y-y" You stuttered as you tried to think for something but your brain was not working after what just happened.

Boboiboy just looked at you before pulling you in for another kiss. It caught you off guard too but you just gave into the kiss.

After few seconds both of you pulled out with cheeks as red as Tomatoes.

"Boboiboy.. can we do it?"

A/N: Should they?