Veracity

Author's POV

A sudden mumbling noise made you slowly open your eyes. As your eyes adjusted with the light you found yourself in a nice small room.

You were beyond confused. You got up and looked outside the window only to find a totally unfamiliar area.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing a shirtless Boboiboy.

"Oh, you're awake. Good morning" he chimed and came closer to you.
"Did you literally kidnap me?" You asked with wide eyes.
"That's not how someone replies to a 'good morning'" He said making you roll your eyes.

"I don't care just answer the damn question!" You shouted.
"Sheesh.. stop shouting. And duh I had to kidnap you to make you listen to me" he replied.

"I don't wanna listen to anything Boboiboy. So I am going" You said and was about to take a step but he held your wrist.
"You're not going anywhere" and just like the other day his grip on your wrist tightened.

"Why are you doing this, Boboiboy?" You asked.
"Because I love you, Y/N" he said and pressed his lips onto yours.

You quickly pushed him away and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Why are you so persistent?" Boboiboy groaned.
"Because I don't love you and I never will so I'm leav-" you couldn't complete your sentence as you felt a sting on your cheek.

He slapped you.

No one has ever dared to even scold you not even your parents and he fucking slapped you.

Your cheek turned red and a burn could be felt.

(Storytime- I once got slapped by my teacher in 2nd grade. I was sleeping and she made me wake up and slapped me but I still wasn't in my senses so I didn't feel anything until my friend pointed it out. My cheek was red but no pain 😭)

"I didn't want to do that but you left me no choice. You think I don't know about you and Kaizo?!" he yelled and you nodded with your head down.

"You left me no choice too" you mumbled audible enough for him to hear making him confuse.

In just 2 seconds he groaned in pain as his back hardly came in contact with the floor.
He couldn't believe that you literally just tackled him down.

"I swear to God if I broke a bone I'll make you pay for the hospital bill" he said while slowly getting up.

You looked at him and wondered what the actual fuck is going on. You didn't know why was he acting like that. Was he too much in love with you that he turned into a stalker?

"Why are you doing this Boboiboy? Let me go home" you said calmly.
"Because I love you, Y/N. Just give me one chance and I'll show you that I'm much more better than Kaizo" Boboiboy literally begged.

"Boboiboy, it's really cringe the way you're begging. Just let me go and we'll forget about this" You offered which he refused.

"Why are you being so stubborn?" You pinched the bridge of your nose.
"Can't you see my love for you? I know you've been cheating on me with Kaizo and I still didn't say anything!" He yelled.

"You call it love I see stupidity. Also, you can't call that cheating cause I literally broke up with you before fucking him"

(A/N: That's some shit ass logic my ex would use. No wonder I hate this Y/N. Frenemies Y/N on top!)

"You're trying to justify yourself like that?" Boboiboy scoffed.

"Boboiboy, just go to Yaya, that'll be much better for you" you said and he just rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"Will you shut up about other girls? It's not about them it's about you. Why do you have to be like this?" Boboiboy pulled his hair in frustration.

Suddenly they heard a police siren which made them come near the window to check what's going on.

"Why is the police outside?" Boboiboy questioned.
"Maybe because you committed a crime by kidnapping me" you replied.

In a blink of an eye, Boboiboy was thrown to the nearest table, knocking him down.

Boboiboy looked up, he was shocked to see the person infront of him.

"K-kaizo?" He stuttered.
"Cat got your tongue huh?" Kaizo smirked.

"How did you get here?" You asked clinging onto his arm.
"There's nothing I can't do" he casually replied making you swoon at his coolness. 

"Oh yea by the way, you might wanna check what's trending on social media" Kaizo mentioned making him confuse.

He quickly took out his phone and prayed to God that it was not something that would turn out bad for him.

As soon as he opened Twitter his eyes widened. The phone almost slipped out of his hand.

The video which Kaizo took of him beating an innocent was going viral.

"The police is here for you" Kaizo stated which made Boboiboy gasp.

'There's no way the police will arrest me. I am the superhero, I've saved everyone. Can't they just let me go if I kill 2-3 people' Boboiboy thought.

"If you're thinking they'll let you go just because you've saved the town couple of times then you're so wrong. If I were you I would be running by now" Kaizo said making Boboiboy come out of his thoughts.

"This isn't over!" He yelled and ran out of there.

"Do you think he'll get caught?" You asked.
"Probably but he can always use his powers to get away" He added.

"How did he even become like this?" You thought.
"He got too attached to you" he replied.
"But we barely used to talk to each other how tf could he get attach to me" you scoffed cause nothing made sense to you.

"Forget about it. Let's go home"