Sneak

Author's POV

Boboiboy's mind and body were betraying him. No matter how badly he wanted to say 'no' to you cause he hasn't done anything like that before.
His body definitely wasn't cooperating.

Seeing his long time crush on top of him asking if she could do it with him. Only a fool would waste that opportunity right?

"Y/N.. do you really want to?" He asked.
"Um.. I just feel like really doing it" you replied.

You were a virgin too the only difference was that at least you had some action before.

Boboiboy's body literally betrayed him after he felt the bulge in his pants.

"Well looks like you feel it too" you said after you looked at his thing.
Boboiboy looked away in embarrassment.

"I.. don't know" Boboiboy mumbled.
"We won't go too far if that's your concern. But if you really don't want that then I understand" you said and were about to get off him but he stopped you.

"I am ready. But yea, we won't take things too far." He said making a sly smirk appear on your face.

"So.. what do you want me to do?" You asked while caressing his cheek with your fingers making him gulp.

"Umm.. can you help me with.. um" He looked aside and clutched onto his pants. 

"Oh don't worry, I'll take care of it" You traced his bulge with your fingers which made his breath hitch.

"Shall I?" You asked while your hands were on his belt ready to take off his pants.

He slightly nodded.

(Well yea, Boboiboy is a Sub in this. While Kaizo is Dom)

You were about to unbuckle his belt but suddenly your doorbell rang.
Boboiboy cursed under his breath as you got off him.

You opened the door revealing Kaizo. You quickly slammed the door shut.

"What happened?" Boboiboy asked.
"I am so sorry Boboiboy but I have a very urgent work right now. So can you please come over some other time" you said and he nodded.

He got up but then you realised his bulge was very noticeable.

"Umm.. sorry about that" you said and looked everywhere but him.
"Nah it's fine, I guess" He mumbled.

"I'll see you tomorrow" you said and Boboiboy ruffled your hair.
"I love you" He pecked your cheek and went out making you sigh.

You heard footsteps coming from the stairs. You looked up and saw Kaizo leaning against the railing with his arms folded.

"Did I interrupt something?" He smirked.
"You sure did" You rolled your eyes making him chuckle.

"I am glad that I did. I can't really let someone touch something that belongs to me you know" He came closer to you.

"And who gave you the idea that I belong to you?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Honey, I don't need anyone to tell me. You belong to me cause I said so" Kaizo grabbed your neck and slowly caressed your cheeks.

"Are you still mad at me cause of what happened last year?" He asked making you sigh.
"So you really are mad about that. It was not my intention." He said and you scoffed.

"Can't my girl just forgive me?" He said while nuzzling in your neck.
"Earn it" You sternly replied.

"How should I earn it? Oh, I bet I know. I should make you feel good" He said and bit your earlobe making you whimper.

(No one asked but I still have my ex's video of him breathing and YK what type of breathing I'm talking about (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) lol.
Sue me but I still use it for um research purposes ahem.
Now I lowkey wanna blackmail him saying I'll send it to his friends but I won't cause I ain't him.
STAN YOUR AUTHOR!)

"You couldn't even please me completely last time" you said making him roll his eyes.
"Then let me show you how much I can please you" with that Kaizo carried you in a bridal style and took you to your bedroom.

Kaizo was very much familiar with every corner of your house. There was no such spot in your house where you both haven't made out. Even when your parents were at home he would still somehow sneak in to have you.

He carefully places you on your bed and in no time captures your lips with his. He smirks against your lips as he feels you giving in to him.

Kaizo took the opportunity and pushed down your shorts. He drew circles around your thighs with his fingers. As he kept messing with your hair.

He pulled out from the kiss. And looked at you.

"Can I finally do it? And I want the real answer. I don't want you to regret it" he asked and you nodded.
His grip on your thighs tightened making you moan in pain.
"Use your words" He commanded.
"I do want it. I need you, Kaizo"

And with that Kaizo quickly took off your panties and slid his long slender finger inside you making you moan out lout.
His pace was mercilessly slow. You knew what he was trying to do.

"Kaizo..." You groaned.
"What? You need something baby?" He slyly asked and you nodded.
"You know when you need something you have to beg for it" He smirked.

"Kaizo.. please increase the pace. I need more" you said desperately making him satisfy.

He increased the pace of his fingers. You whimpered as you felt him curling his fingers inside you.

"Fuck Kaizo!" You put your hand on your mouth as you felt it in your stomach.
And with final curl you came all over his fingers.

He pulled out his finger and licked it.
"Tastes better than the last time" he commented making you scoff.

"Why don't you taste it yourself?" He said and hungrily kissed you while shoving his finger in your mouth.

You pushed him away with a pissed look on your face.
"You're so gross!" You shouted.
"As if you've never tasted mine" He smirked.

He sat straight and took off your shirt.
"No bra, huh? Were you really planning on fucking that Boboiboy?" Kaizo asked and sucked on your breast while gently massaging the other.

"No, I wasn't. He just came suddenly" You managed to say in between your moans.

"Good girl, cause even if he did. I know he could never please you like I do"

Kaizo was right about that. You don't feel anything for Boboiboy. And Kaizo always had that affect on you. Where even his voice makes your knees go weak.

Suddenly your phone rang making Kaizo groan.
"I swear to God, Y/N. I'll break your phone someday" He snapped.

You answered the call without even checking who it was.

"Hey Y/N" Boboiboy's voice made Kaizo scoff.

"I was wondering if you wanna go out tomorrow?" Boboiboy asked hoping you would say yes.

"Well about that Boboiboy... Let's break up"

A/N: How old are you guys again?