🍃 EVENING GUST 🍃

*ZAYN'S POV*

"I am sorry babe, you know I was at my grandmother's place, that's why i couldn't call you" i said sighing, I am so sorry, if you only knew the position I was in "You didn't even pick up my call z, I was so worried, you should've let me know, calling me once wouldn't hurt" gigi said "She was admitted at the hospital babe" i said as she keep nagging me "I will meet you at the tonight at our usual place, okay please don't be upset, I love you" i said, "Zayn, umm your parents ask me to tell you to come downstairs" harreh suddenly spoke from the outside of my door, fuck i left the door open "Who's voice is that z??" fuck shit "Ummm, that's leo" i looked at harreh as soon as i said that, but he was gone already, wow he couldn't even wait for me?? "Z, Zayn your there??" She said, i completely forgot she was on the call "Yes babe, I am here, listen my parents are calling me, i will call you after okay" i said, cutting the call without even waiting for her reply..

"You couldn't even wait for me harreh??" I just said as I met everyone in our living room "You were busy so" he said looking up at me "I was just on the phone" i said sitting down beside my dad "Busy on the phone sir" he said in correcting tone "Why are even mad at him??" my brother said looking at me "When did you get home??" I asked him "I was just at college hyung, i wasn't away to get married" taehyung said "He wasn't away to marry me, the marriage was an trap, that we both unfortunately fell into" harreh said looking at tae "Oh wow, you are really interesting" taehyung said looking at harreh "What is there to be interested??" I asked raising my brows "That how mature he is, and he is younger then me" taehyung said "Ok enough, joon and thy will be home soon, you should meet them also" papa said changing the topic "I am looking forward to it then, also sir i would like to discuss our living arrangements here, like how this is going to work" harreh said, he is not mature he thinks he is really clever saying older people stuff "Woah?? Who are you a business man??" Taehyung said, kind of shocked "I am sorry if i come off rude, but it's about the expenses of me and my brother's that like to share, as i don't like us to be a burden on you" harreh said all that standing up, papa and dad looked at each other "You talk to much do you know that??, Who do you think you are??? Do you think you are so wealthy that you can do anything with money??" I said, he is unbelievable "Zayn??? Why are you being angry, I think in his perspective he isn't saying anything wrong" papa said agreeing with him "Listen Zayn.. We will break the ties eventually, so i don't want to take any kind of advantage of this situation" harreh spoke again, he needs to stop speaking "Then I have suggestion for you" dad said to harreh, i don't understand why they are listening to him "Yes sir" harreh said "First practice calling me dad" he said nodded his head, he is not our employees like what the hell "If you think that way then, sure you can bare your own expenses, but not now, not until you ultimately break the tie with us" dad said, harreh batted his lashes "I quite didn't understand you sir" oh my god, he is fucking sticking with the sir "Dad, and what I meant was, I will take care of you and your brother's, until you are in that age where you can take your own responsibility without any difficulties" dad said, harreh looks like he is thinking something "Okay sir, Dad, but i still would like to spend here and there so you don't have to take all the responsibility" he said, sad nodded his head "Wait wait i don't understand" I said looking at my parents "What you don't understand zee??" Papa asked looking at me then harry "Why are you saying all these to dad, you should've said this to, I am supposed to take care of you and your brother's??? Do you think I can't??? I will get job to provide if I have to.. GRANDMA LITERALLY GAVE YOU TO ME" I said yelling at him "Woah, woah what is going on, why so much yelling" jin said coming down the stairs "GAVE ME TO YOU?? FIRST MY GRANDPA THOUGHT ITS FINE TO MAKE A DEAL WITH YOUR GRANDMA THAT INVOLVE ME, AND NOW YOU THINK GRANDMAA DONNA GIVE ME TO YOU, DO YOU THINK OF ME AS A GIVEAWAY?? HELL I AM BLOODY HUMAN BEING" he also yelled at me, which made me more mad "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU MARRY ME THEN??" i yelled back at him, he looked at me for a second "You were there for three days, you knew from the beginning you are getting married to me, you know my name, you saw my face, meanwhile i didn't I just got to know I am getting married when the registration certificate was given for me to sign" he said in a calm tone this time "THEN YOU SHOULD'VE DECLINE" but i yelled at him again "I couldn't okay, she saved my life once, seeing her like that in the hospital bed i couldn't, i felt like i own my life to her in that moment so i agreed" he said softly, I did felt a little bad for him but "WELL THEN I OWN YOU NOW, WETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT" i said not looking back at him, and running to upstairs...

*HARRY'S POV*

"What is wrong with him??" I asked, in disbelief that what the hell he is just said to me "I am really sorry, i think the sudden marriage took a toll on his brain, I think he lost his mind, I will go and check on him" his brother taehyung said "Hey don't be sad, come here" jin hyung said, wiping my tears "I am sorry for yelling" i sniffed, i didn't knew i was crying "What are you sorry for?? He is being an asshole, i should've slapped him to shut up" jin hyung said ruffling my hair "Where do your mother find boys like us gongyoo i wonder" zayn's papa said suddenly, i looked at him confusedly "I will tell you later" jin hyung wishpered into my ear, i nodded my head "Go check on your elder see if he bang his head somewhere" zayn's papa said to zayn's dad, he obeyed immediately "Oh and tell zayn, he will cook today anything that harry would ask him to" he said again I shook my head "What?? He was being an asshole wasn't, this is the least he can do, he still has to apologise" he said fixing his bangs, he is kinda cool, "And get your brother if they are free, you can hang out in the movie room" he said "Let's go get them" jin hyung said, taking me with him by my wrist...

"The audacity to say those things to you hyung??" Jungkook said as he was fuming with anger "Don't ruin your mood because of him kookie, I will give him his reply at the right time" I said sipping on my coffee "Umm sir can I ask you something??" I ask to zayn's papa "Only if you call me papa" he said i nodded my head "Papa, what you said earlier about finding boys like us, i didn't understand" i said looking at him, he sighed looking at jin hyung "What he meant was, the position you are in now, we were at some point, like you are seeing me here because grandma donna lend my parents a pretty huge amount of money, when they couldn't give back to her the money, she made a deal, she will take me or you can say she brought me when i was seven for his grandson namjoon" he said, I looked at him widened eyes "This is so fucked up" jungkook suddenly said, i could hushed him but he is not wrong, "And I was just straight up got snatched by her from my sister when i was thirteen, she didn't even show a little mercy on her, dragged me from her while she was crying bagging her not to take me, she will give back the money that my dad took before dying from overdose" I was just silent, what is this?? "Did you ever get to see her again??" Jungkook asked, while ren was looking at me horrified "Yes, I did after i fell pregnant at sixteen, i go meet her once in a week now, she lives nearby, she got married ,that i am really thankful for, my brother-in-law is good to her, she have two sons" papa said, with a happy smile on his face "This is a really problematic family, I am really sorry to say" i finally said it "Wait, did you say you "Fell" pregnant at sixteen???" jungkook shouted questioning "Don't ask, i tried to raise my son's differently, but i don't know anything after today" he said, disappointment filled in his voice "PAPA, DAD, WE ARE HOME" we heard someone shouting "That's your younger brother-in-law thyme" he said, i nodded my head "COME IN THE MOVIE ROOM, WE ARE HERE" papa yelled as well "Where, where where is he" maybe thyme said running well sliding inside the room "Ohh hiii, I am thyme, oh hii~ii" the first hi he said looking at me,the second one he said looking at ren, of course not,not going to happen "Hi thyme" i said smiling "Yeah, hyung send me a photo of you to us, I am namjoon" the other one said a little shyly "He send you my brother's photo??" Jungkook asked looking at both of them back and forth "Yeah, we kinda wanted to see you, we were exited when grandma called us saying, he just got married to you" he said, i nodded my head, so grandma maybe gave zayn my photo...

HELLO, OKAY BYE...