🥐 CROISSANT CONSPIRACY 🥐

(I HEAVILY EDITED THIS)

*ZAYN'S POV*

"You are making me so frustrated Harrehh, I told you I am sorry.." I said, he still isn't looking at me "Hello.. you are in my room, you can't escape from here" i said walking towards him, he just stood there and didn't move an inch "I am not trying to, and i heard you before" god he is so annoying "Listen to me harreh, what do you want?? I even said sorry to you although I don't see how it's my fault, you are the one flirting with someone else" i said holding him from his waist, he didn't do anything about it which is weird "Get used to it, and also you were kissing your girlfriend weren't you, so why are you blaming me??" He said narrowing his eyes, is he mad at me for that "I won't talk to her anymore, I was going to tell her the truth but couldn't, I will tell her, I will stay away from her if it hurts you" I said pulling him closer "Dumbass, i don't care, the person's emotion you should care about is your girlfriend" why he is on the same track "Listen to me, i am your husband and you belong to me" i don't understand why he can't understand this simple thing "Okay okay... But who do you belong to, who does your girlfriend belong to ??" He asked a very dumb question "How do i know who she belongs to, and it's the same for me, you are mine, I am yours" i said as he lazily put his head on my chest, my heart started to beat so fast "If i would be a little older, i would definitely date gigi, she deserves better then you" he said it instantly made me angry "SO YOU ARE READY TO DATE ANYONE BUT ME" i said as i pulled his curls making him look at me, his eyes got instantly filled with tears but i didn't care, how dare he said that "WHY WOULD I DATE YOU, I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU" he screamed at my face, and pulled his hair more harshly "Aahh" he winched as tears falling down from his eyes "Why??? What is there to not like about me huh??" I asked, his parted lips were wobbling as he kept crying "See what are you doing, how could someone like you" he said with a shaky voice "Get used to it, and I will make you like me" I cant resist his lips right now, fuck it why would I resist "You are insane~" oh yes I am, I put my lips on his, pulling his face closer to me, i quite don't know how to explain but his lips it's feeling so good, why grandma didn't give him to before, he is trying to shoving me from him, so I put both of hand on his back pushing his body into me as I kept my lips on him still kissing him "Get away from me" he tried to yell as successfully pulled his face away from me, i sighed before picking him up and throwing him on my bed, he couldn't wrap his head around what happened at first, i climbed up on top of him "Why are even crying for, this gonna happen eventually" i said as i stare at his watery eyes "YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS ZAYN" he said with wobbling lips, I shook my head chuckling "I want to pay for this harreh, let me" i said as i kissed on his jaw going to on his neck, he let out a slight moan, oh the sweet tune, he grabbed my hair pulling it to make my face away from his "I am going to kill you" he said with gritted teeth, eyes red from all the crying "Harreh, this is just turning me more on" i said hovering over his lips, i kissed him again and to my surprise he let himself go he didn't fight...

*HARRY'S POV*

What should I do?? I thought as I felt him on my neck, Should i scream??, I felt his warm tongue touching the front of my neck as he slid his hands inside my t-shirt "Babe if you are thinking of screaming, you can but that won't help you, i won't stop if even our entire family see me fucking you" he is problematic very problematic "Za~yn" i moaned his names he sucked on my coller bone, I can feel his already hard dick rubbing against mine, If i fight, he will overpower me, beating even turned this bitch on, can't scream, i don't want to give him what he want, then what am I supposed to do "Did you ever have sex with your girlfriend??" I pulled him towards me, cupping his face, our face is literally inches away from each other "I~ don't know" he said not making eye contact "Look at me and tell me" diverting his mind is the only way "Yes..." He said looking into my eyes searching for something "Don't touch me ever again" i said as dramatically as possible god please "Wh~why??" oh he is restless "Why would you?? No one touched me but touched other people before me, I am your husband, tell me why would I give myself to you" he immediately sat up, I closed my eyes in relief "I~i didn't know, you are going to agree to marry me" what?? "But you knew I was gonna marry you??" what is going on "Yes... Grandma told me about you way before, but whenever I was at her place, and you came, you never talked to me and never even looked at me.." he pulled me onto his lap, i clenched his shirt, he knew from ages ago, what the hell "Harreh, i am sorry please, I am really sorry,i thought you never going to want me, and even after marrying you still don't want me" my head started to spin i collapse onto him "Harreh??" He called for me, i hugged him tightly, I had to, i feel so empty, what happened with life....