🔅 IN THE DIM LIGHT 🔅

*YEON'S POV*

"Gong you need to talk to zee" i said sitting in front of him, he is working on the laptop "Why what did that dumbass do now??" He said looking at me through his glasses "Gong this is serious" i said slamming shut his laptop "Okay tell me what happened??" he sat up putting his laptop aside "Zee~ gong zee forced himself on harry today" i said, he looked at me dumbfounded "Come again??" He said, he got uncomfortable looking straight at me "Harry.. he~he came down stairs after zee took him to his room to talk, he came downstairs much later, i even shouted for him zee said he fell asleep, so I got upstairs to see and he indeed fell asleep which was weird given he isn't really fond of Zayn but i thought maybe he got tired after all the stuff he has been going through, but I called for him again to help out for dinner and also wanted to make sure if he is feeling okay you know, when~ when he come downstairs he kinda trembling, he couldn't form a word, his lips were bleeding badly, when i asked if zayn did anything he just hugged me and broke down gong, our boy cross his boundaries, are you hearing he tried to~" the sentence caught in my throat, what day have come i have to witness this, wasn't i a good parent?? Gong got up from the bed going straight to the door "ZAYN... KIM ZAYN MALIK, COME DOWN RIGHT NOW" gong screamed getting out of the room, should i take harry to the police station?? "Wh~what happened dad??" Jin asked coming out of his room, i looked at him motioning him to come down "ZAYNNN ... I AM CALLING YOU FOR THE LAST DOWN,COME THE FUCK DOWN" gong screamed again, everyone come out of their room, and so did harry, he looked at me, and tear instently started to form in his eyes, he understood whats happening, he came down, jungkook and ren behind him "What happened dad??" Zayn said coming out of his room, "What's wrong papa??" zayn asked again now standing in front of us right beside harry, everyone gasped when gong slapped zee right in front of everyone "Harry come here" i said extending my hand towards him "Where are you going??" zayn held his wrist tightly, harry wasn't even moving to come to me "Leave his hand" gong said before i could say anything "No" zayn looked at gong with bloodshot eyes, no emotion in it "Did one slap did nothing to you??" gong asked disappointment filled in his voice "What did hyung do papa??" Thyme asked while I saw namjoon rubbing his tample, did he knew about this ?? "You are hurting me" harry said tired, breathing heavily "Zayn~ have you lost your mind??" I asked going towards them, but he pulled harry closer to him "You okay hyung??" Jungkook asked, as harry just got pulled like a doll, harry nodded his head "What did you do Zayn?? Is it about harry??" Jin asked, confusedly looking at zayn then me " I did nothing, i don't know why dad slapped me" he said shrugging, his eyes looked terrifying "You~you don't know what you did?? Yeon I am going to kill him today" gong said marching towards, i stopped him "Harry you can tell it's okay, we are here for you" i said looking at him "Yes babe, tell them what i did??" harry looking at the ground shaking his head "Nothing" harry said faintly "No babe tell them i don't mind, i don't care at all" what happened to my boy?gong looked at me in disbelief "Have you completely lost your mind Zayn??" Gong asked trying to calm himself down "Why are you mad at him?? And what exactly you did hyung i don't understand" taehyung said coming in between zayn and their dad "Yeah, I am curious too why are you mad at me ?? Since when my life with my husband became your problem??" he is unbelievable, i got towards zayn who looked at me now tear dropping from his eyes "Zee, it's not about your married life, why you are not understanding what you did was wrong" i said cupping his face "Papa, the only thing i am not understanding is why what I do with my legal husband it's anyone else concern and why am I wrong?? He is my husband I can do anything I want" there wasn't a ounce of guilt in his eyes, his voice however filled with confidence "Harreh?? How am I wrong to love you ??make me understand please" he said looking at harry who is already looking so defeated "Lo~love you?? Hyung what the hell??? It hasn't been a week you guys are married for.. what do you mean by loving him ???" Taehyung said, even he understands "Joonie ?? What is happening here?? You know something that we don't??" I looked at them jin asked joon looking dumbfounded joon just glare at him in disappointment?? he knows?? Still didn't say anything?? "Can we please stop this??" Harry said weakly "Hyung are you okay??" Before jungkook could grab harry zayn hold him more tightly to himself "You wanna sit down babe?" zayn asked as his eyes looked softer?? Then why he did what he did?? "No I am fine I am just~" harry said the way making me really concerned but zayn isn't letting anyone get to him "He is terrified of you zayn, you didn't love him you made him terrified" joon finally said something, zayn looked at him again with the same expression less eyes, then look back at harry again "Why are you terrified of me?? Does your own husband touching you made you terrified??" Harry held his head as tears started to fall "Please stop embarrassing me, I am begging you" oh god, why is this happening, when did zayn became like this "Em~embarrassing ?? Am i embarrassing to you??" Zayn suddenly pulled him harshly to him, cupping his face asking those questions, harry silently crying "Get away from him" gong shoved zayn away from him, I just stood there like a statue like my feet felt so heavy to move "Who are you?? Who are you tell me get away from my husband??" Zayn said right in front of gong's face "Harreh?? Why my touch is feeling embarrassing to you?? Please tell me??" I am more disgusted to myself then Zayn how I let this happen?? "Get the fuck out of his house, GET OUT" gong yelled at him shoving him to the door, he just kept looking at harry who i ran to immediately "Dad?? What is going on can anyone tell me clearly??" jin asked holding onto harry "I just take my husband and leave let me~" zayn said and gong punch him on his face "What happened to you zayn?? Are you hearing yourself??" Gong screamed slapping him over and over again "STOP PLEASE STOP IT" harry shouted completely breaking down jungkook hugged him tightly, "You did something horrible to harry hyung didn't you??" ren standing beside the stairs holding onto the ralling tightly "No~ all I did was~" I cut him off "YOU FORCED YOURSELF ONTO HIM, ZAYN??? COME TO YOUR SENSES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" i screamed loudly, why don't he understand, jungkook left harry looked at me horrified, namjoon and taehyung is trying to stop gong from beating zayn more, he is already bleeding from his mouth "Harr~eh harrehh" zayn suddenly tried to scream literally launching towards us, grabbing harry from falling...

*HARRY'S POV"

I don't even know when my vision went black, i slowly opened my eyes finding myself into zayn's arms "Wa~" i tried to say "Water?? You want water babe??" Zayn asked i nodded my head "I'll get it" jin hyung said that i think?? someone keeps on caressing my head is it zayn ?? "Here" i saw with my really blurry vision zayn took the glass of water from jin hyungs hand?? I do not quite understand who is who but the strong smell of zayn's perfume help me recognise who am i laying onto "Slowly, don't rush" he said even his voice coming really faintly to my ears, he can feel the water on my tongue but i can't swallow it "Give me spoon please, he~he is having trouble drinking" he pulled me a little upwards holding me like a baby, I can feel his touch but i can't move my body at all "His feet isn't warming up" jungkook?? He is crying?? why?? "It's storming outside, the fucking doctor isn't even picking up the call" the voice sounded like zayn's dad, zayn put something metallic into my mouth, oh the spoon is feeding me water with the help of a spoon why what happened to me?? "Yes, don't hurry, you are drinking now" yes I can feel the water going down my throat "Th~thank" i should thank him shouldn't i?? "Thank you??" he asked, i felt him kissing my forehead, oh shit everyone is here what is he doing "Can you feel anything on your palm??" I don't know who said that, but i nodded my head as i felt something sharp poking my palm "Okay... Okay..." He said again "Joon is he okay??" That was namjoon?? "If he can feel things it's fine, I think he is too weak to move or say anything" I do feel like a dead body now "Papa shouldn't we mix some electrolyte solution to his water??" how he can think straight sometimes great "Feed him this" ren, is everyone worried about me, did i made everyone worried?? "What is this??" why ask questions?? My brother gave it to you, just feed me "It's his medicine solution, when he couldn't take pressure anymore he became like this sometimes, but never see him like this bad" i troubled him so much his voice is shaking, I am supposed to take care of them not the other way around "Yo, his feet is warming up" taehyung it has to be he is the only one left, he was also rubbing my feet ?? Zayn let him?? What?? "We need to take him to the doctor tomorrow morning please" jungkook no, i will be okay don't worry "We don't have to take his i will call them home, the sudden storm is became as problem tonight" dad voice still have anger lingering in them "Oh wait, is zayn still bleeding?? Did they had a chance to even fix his ugly face" why are people laughing suddenly "No he didn't let us fix his ugly face but we cleaned up the blood though" papa no, did i said that out loud shit "Wait where am I?? It's storming outside?? It's late at night right?? Why am i in his arms?? Are they gonna leave me here, no absolutely not they won't right" oh it's happening again "Calm down babe... Please... I won't hurt or do anything to you, why do you think i am gonna do something???" and is asking me? "Don't worry, you are in zayn's room but we will be here until you get well to go to your room, we are not going to leave him with him okay honey don't stress" papa ruffled my hair I am sure it's him "Why is he like an idiot?? He doesn't have braincells?? He doesn't look like a criminal though but then again~" zayn cleared his voice coughing "You are thinking out loud again Harreh" Zayn babe has gone great, he is now calling me harry"No i meant to say that, you don't look like a horrible person, so why you did that horrible thing to me??" Oh feel sleepy again, it's a good sleep or bad dying sleep????......

I AM VERY SLEEPY NOW....