🦗 GRASSHOPPER 🦗

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"Gigi babe stop it" zayn said as gigi sat on top of him "What?? Zayn stop being like this" gigi said trying to get a kiss from him "Gigi, everyone is watching us here" Zayn said trying to push her from himself "So?? You never cared about it, what's happening zee??" she said looking at him tears in her eyes, Zayn sighed "Ba~ gigi i just played I am tired ple~ " he stopped because gigi broke down "Babe, babe please don't cry" zayn said cupping her face don't know what to say to her "What happened? Tell me, why are behaving like this??" She said crying, zayn sighed closed his eyes "Nothing happened, I am just stressed about my grandmaa" he lied, as he thought if he says the truth now she might not able to handle it...

"Are those people always clinging in public place??" Harry said to louis, exactly understanding who they are "Ohh them, that's zayn and his girlfriend gigi, they are the power couple here, you are seeing those girls cooing at them" louis said pointing at those girls who was fangirling over zigi "They don't have a life??" Harry asked, he biting in his sandwich "No, neither do the couple" louis said bored "Goshh..." Harry looked at them up and down very judgementally "Lou, lou here" harry said with enthusiasm , opening a packet or pocky stick and feeding him one, lou smile at him...

"You aren't lying to me??" gigi asked in a baby tone "No i am not" zayn said not making any eye contact "Zayn" gigi turned his face towards her, placing her lips closer to his, Zayn gulped and looked at his girlfriend "What the hell" zayn shouted, as his eyes caught glimpse of louis and harry together "Lou run with me" harry said holding his hand "But why??" Louis asked confusedly "Just run" louis just nodded obeying him... "Where are you going zee??" Gigi screamed as zayn also sat up and ran behind them..

"What do you think you are doing..??" Zayn grawled pinning harry to the bathroom wall "What??" Harry said batting his lashes confusedly "You are really funny, aren't you??" Zayn said with a smirk on his lips, he grabbed him from his waist pulling him "I actually don't understand, what exactly you are talking~~~" harry hissed as he felt zayn's pushing his own body, his thighs pressure on harry's crotch "Zayn.." harry said in a warning tone "Who are you??" Zayn asked, harry put his hand in front, in zayn's chest trying to push him from him, "I asked you something" zayn said again, slipping harrys hand from him and pinned it above his head with one hand, and grabbed his jaw with other, "I am harry styles" harry said with a muffled shaky voice "No you are Harrehh Zayn Malik, YOU ARE MINE" zayn put his face closer to harry hand scream those words "I am not yours first, and secondly you have a girlfriend sir" harry said trying to wiggle from his grip "And you have a husband, you shouldn't go around feed other people from your hands" zayn at this point was literally breathing on his face "Zayn..... I will do whatever i want" harry said with challenging eyes, Zayn slammed harry's wrist on the wall, holding both of the wrist with his one hand very tightly, "Ouch" harry winched, and tightened his jaw, they both looking at each other's eyes, Zayn eyes shifted to harrys lips for a moment "It's in your pocket??" Zayn asked putting his free hand in harry's hoodie's front pocket "Aaaha" he took the box of pocky out, he took out one with his lips, "You know, you have some serious mental issues" harry spoke watching Zayn "Umhm.. open your mouth" Zayn said after, taking the pocky stick out "Hell no..." Harry said "Open your mouth" zayn said again looking at his lips "No... Are you deaf??" Harry said aggressively, Zayn tightened his jaw and rolled his eyes, "This is the last time am saying, HARRY OPEN YOUR MOUTH.." Zayn yelled, "Zayn... for the last time, get off me, let me go... I will complain against you" harry said gritted his teeth, wiggling again "Complaint?? About exactly what again?? That your legally wedded husband wants to do a little romance with you?? Huh??" Zayn chuckled, as he put the choco stick in his mouth again,he grabbed his jaw harshly, making him open his mouth, he placed the stick so harry can grab it.. harry moved his face and zayn tightened his grip more, making harry whimper.."This surely will be in your memory, that you shouldn't go around and feed another man, when your beloved husband is right here" he said... after successfully putting one end of the stick in between harry's lips, and other one is in his, he smirked, still having his grip both on harry's both hands that are still pinned above his head and also on his jaw making harry's head a little tilted towards him, he started to bite into the stick, looking into harry's eyes... Both of their heart beating so fast, harry just standing there his whole body stiffened, Zayn notice lightly pressed his thigh again, making harry a little shaky, there lips getting closer and closer, zayn let go his hand from his jaw, started to trace his neck with his point finger, zayn kinda lost himself there, harry took the chance and noticed how close zayn is, there lips almost touched, he could feel zayn's heavy and warm breath, zayn was about to put his lips onto his, harry moved his face and spit the last bit of the choco stick, zayn closed his eyes in anger, nudged on his neck in frustration.. "If you do that again, i will tie you to the bed and fuck your brains out" Zayn said though his gritted teeth, the look harry gave zayn after that, I am not going to lie it did scare the shit out of zayn that he lose his grip on harry's hand "Fuck fuck fuck" zayn cussed in pain as harry stomp his feet over zayn's "Listen buddy..." He grabbed zayn by his collar "If you this shit ever again, I will ruin your bloody face like your shoes... Know your fucking place, husband my ass you are no one to me NO ONE, go to your girlfriend instead..." Harry said, leaving his collar, he kicked a dust bin out of his way, Zayn was just staring at him, Shocked?? Amused?? Confused?? Impressed?? In love???????... Stockholm Syndrome ????

*NAMJOON'S POV*

There is one thing you should never do, never ever, is get involved in your big brothers love?? Marriage life.."I am telling you he lost it, he lost all his senses, but i can't blame him though curly is gorgeous" my other brother taehyung said "He pulled me by my collar" hyung said as he looked like he is going to giggle like a teen girl in romcom "Did he look hot doing that??" Taehyung again said, he doesn't know when to speak and when not to "I still didn't get to see him" liam said, looking absolutely bored "I almost kissed him" he said looking down at the table blushing hard, oh god "Heh??" Hope coughed cousing his drink to spill from his mouth, he cringed at himself more then we did "You kissed who baby??" Oh he his doomed "Oh hii noona, how are you??" Tae said "I am okay.. taetae how are you??" Gigi replied smiling "I wasn't but I am now" i mentally rolled my eyes "Hey everyone" she greeted, we nodded our head and we exchanged some looks, she sat beside hyung "Who do you kissed??" Gigi asked him again "He didn't tell you yet, come on hyung" taehyung said to hyung who is still lost in his thoughts "He kissed harry" i said, hyung looked at me with widened eyes, so now he is all ears?? "ZAYN????" gigi screamed standing up "Gigi... Please listen to me~ I am sorry bu~" i didn't let him finish "Harry Potter, he had a dream he kissed Harry Potter" i said sipping my drink and flipping through the page of my book "Oh my god, namjoon" she said lightly slapping my arms "Hey wassup" oh thank god it's jin "Hey..." Hi said looked up at him, he smiled "You know jin, Zayn kissed harry" gigi suddenly spoke, hyung just signed, the others on the other hand trying really hard not to laugh "WHAT??? YOU TOLD HER???" jin yelled, man i wanted to laugh too "No no joon told me" she said again "And you are chill about it??" Jin said looking at us "Well, he is a potter head" gigi said pinching hyung's cheek "Potter head??? Harry Potter????" Jin rolled his eyes sighed leaning on the chair "Yeah?? Why??" Gigi asked again looking confused "No nothing, harry potter is it huh Zayn??" Jin said with a sarcastic tone "I have a crush named harry, god knows when I am gonna get to kiss him" tae said chuckling completely ignoring the hyungs death gaze on him .....

LITTLE SHORTER, MIND IS KINDA BLANK AGAIN .. SORRY ....