𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

We are currently in the boat with Bard, the dwarves and Bilbo are inside the barrels with fish inside with them to keep them safe and hidden, while me I must pretend to be Bard's old friend who pay visit to him with a full barrels of fish, we are now in the gate when there is some man came to us, "𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭." The pale man said and take the paper out of Percy's hand and crush it, "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲... 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲..𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐝? 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐍𝐨𝐭..𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧." He ask while Bard is thinking to what will he say and still didn't saw me there sitting at the boat, "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐝." I said ang let myself known to some men, "𝐖-𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐖-𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞?" The man said with curiousness in his eyes failing to notice that there was more than curiousness, "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭." Bard said with a relief sigh because of the help, "𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨." The guy named Alfrid said then leave us and we start to go to Bard's house.

°𝒩ℴ 𝒪𝓃ℯ'𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝒱°

At the big house there is Alfrid and his boss talking when Alfrid said something that makes his boss stop talking and starts listening to him, "𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞." Alfrid said with admiration in his eyes, "𝐇𝐦𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?" His Master ask with curiousity, "𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞'𝐬 𝐘/𝐍." Alfrid simply answer with a smile, "𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞." His Master's words makes Alfrid shock and couldn't speak.

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

We safely arrive at the shore when I saw Bard starts to kick the barrels and the dwarves and hobbit make an annoying sound which makes me chuckle but still watch the surroundings, "𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞." Bard said then we follow him being me on the last and still have my guard up in case,we keep on walking when we heard a shout, "𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐭! 𝐎𝐢! 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞-𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐭. 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐭! 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦!" A some guard said while pointing at us then the dwarves and Bilbo starts to run to hide and me on the other side secretly fight the other guards who were about to follow them and hide their bodies.

°𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅°

Bard, the dwarves and Bilbo are already at Bard's house then I teleport myself inside and the kids are shocked to see me, "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬." I said with a smile then the girls and the boy go to me and starts talking to me, "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐚'𝐚𝐦, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐝." The taller girl introduce, "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐧." The boy continue, "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚"the young girl lastly introduced.