3.

Meera's P.O.V.

Ohh...god.
This Angad Mehra is so so so irritating.
Ek number ka flirt hai

Now, I have to bear him for some days more.
I am already fed up because of our fight and now came to know that he is going to stay with us in the same house.

Wow! Like literally, he will irritate me there also.

While going home, in the jeep, he kept blabbering things to initiate a conversation and I was so annoyed by his talks.

I just wanted to move as fast as I could from him so I jumped out of jeep in hurry after reaching home. But see...my fate is against me.

I landed in his arms. Like seriously, I wanted to be away from him but I ended up being dangerously close to him. I was all embarrassed.

I heard a click sound which broke our eyelock and I think someone clicked a photo.

But the hell I care now, I hurriedly took my things went in the house and directly to my rooms to calm down my racing heart.

Him being close to you affects you this much even when you know him for just some hours. Says my subconscious.

Shutup! Its just that I have never ever been this much close to any man in my life.

I was thinking all these and then Mamaji called me.

I went to him and there was the British Monkey grinning seeing me.

I ignored him and asked Mamaji why did he call me.

"Arey..beta main tumhe inse introduce karwa deta hoon." He answered introducing the family. I touched Uncle's and Aunty's feet.

"Aaplog ab kuch loge coffee ya cold drink kyunki jab aap aaye the tab toh rest krne hi chale gaye the turant. Aur haa...aap log lunch mein kya khana chahoge?" Asked Mamaji.

"Manish...itni formality ki jaroorat nhi h...hame kuch extra nhi chahiye...tum inn sab chizon ki fikr mat kro." Uncle said.

"Acha thik h..par coffee toh peelo tumlog. Meera beta...Sumita ko coffee ke liye bolna." said Mamaji.

"Mami ko kyun...main bana deti hoon na." I replied and he agreed.

I made coffee for everyone and served them. While serving it to that monkey, he oversweetly thanked me. I responded him with a tight smile and he chuckled slowly seeing that.

Later, Mamaji began talking to them and I went to Mami's room to ask her about the dinner. She explained me everything and then went to the living room where they all were sitting. Anya di also went there with her

While I was going to the kitchen, Mamaji stopped me.

"Hamari Meera bhi bohot acha gaana gaati hai." He said.

I was surprised that how come suddenly this topic came out.

"Angad, maine bhi tumhari bohot saari music videos dekhi hain YouTube pe, Anya ne dikhayi hain. Tumhe kuch gaa kar toh sunana hi padega." Mami said.

"Aunty, but main aise kaise...I mean.." Angad said.

"Angad, dekh tujhe gaana padega.." Sumitra Aunty Said.

"Umm...Mamaji aapne mujhe kyun..." I was cut off by him and he said "Meera, woh actually hum baat kr rhe the ki Angad ek businessman ke saath ek singer bhi hai. Toh hum chahte hai ki tum dono kuch gaa kr sunao saath mein."

"Nahi....main abhi nhi Mamaji...." I was cut off by Anand uncle.

"Meera beta please...dekho Manish aisa kah rha toh...I really want you to sing..aise hm tumhara talent dekhlenge aur tumlog bhi Angad ka dekhna....please beta." Uncle persuaded.