6.

Author's P.O.V.

The Mehra Mansion is decorated like a bride. No, its not anyone's wedding but the Grihpravesh Pooja or the Housewarming Ceremony of the mansion. Every servant are running across the house obeying the orders of the event manager.

"Sir,Mam everything is set. You can start the Pooja." the manager told the owners of the mansion.

"Thank you so much for the help. The mansion is really looking beautiful." said Anand.

The manager walked away with a smile.

Anand turned to his friend, "Manish, this couldn't be possible without your help, friend. Thank you."

"And Meera beta, you too." Sumitra smiled at Meera.

"Aren't we family Anand? Please, don't embarass me and Meera with your thank you." Manish said.

"Yes, Uncle. We are very glad we helped you." Meera said smilingly.

"Bhai, the mansion is heavenly decorated." Virat exclaimed entering into the house with his brothers while Vivaan agreed.

Angad looked around the house and his eyes stopped at a person who have invaded his mind ever since he has set foot in India.

"Yes, heavenly gorgeous." he whispered staring continuously at the person who was cladded in yellow anarkali suit looking absolutely gorgeous and he noticed her every move.

"Abey, Main Meera ki baat nhi kr rha hoon." Virat said smacking his head after following his brother's eyes making his other brother, Vivaan laugh.

Angad blushed profusely realising what he was doing. He was not able to believe himself and continued cursing himself for embrassing himself infront of his brothers.

"Bhai, you are blushing." Vivaan exclaimed not believing the sight infront of him.

"Waise, Meera is really looking gorgeous." teased Virat.

Angad glared both of his brothers and moved further to his parents ignoring them while his brothers chuckled at his brother.

Angad's eyes followed Meera and he was shocked seeing something. Meera was hugging Amay who has just reached the house. He felt a different kind of emotion rising in him as he witnessed the view of her talking with him freely and walking inside while holding his hand.
Amay came to Angad while Meera left for the preparations.

"Hey! Bro. You're looking handsome. Aaj saari ladkiyan toh tujhpe hi fida ho jayengi. Bhai, thodi hamari bhi fikar kar liya karo. Single hi marunga ab toh lagta hai." Amay exclaimed playfully while Angad gave him a tight-lipped smile and left from there.

"Isey, kya hogaya?" Amay said after being confused of his friend's behaviour.
He was going after him but stopped seeing someone on his way. His eyes captured the beauty of that someone whom he had loved for ten years. He was staring her continuosly without even a blink. She was Anya. He proceeded further to make a talk with her but stopped nervously unable to go in front of her.

He is a nervous, shy boy who is unable to express his feelings. The reason why haven't he confessed to her.

While Anya's eyes moved momentarily into the mansion intaking its beauty but stopped at someone particular who has been staring her.
Her eyes beheld the handsomeness of his face while suddenly remembered his moment with her sister when she entered the mansion. She felt a pang of jealousy remembering them. She looked away from him and quickly left from there.

Yes! She too have loved him over the few years but unable to confess as she constantly misunderstood his relationship with her sister who seems to be more close to Amay.
The reason why she envies Meera.