5.

Meera's P.O.V.

Sometimes our one activity can lead to a lifelong problem with us. The same happened with me and Sai.

Today again, she was encountered by him.

She was in a grave danger because he wasn't alone but a few other men was also with him.
Sai somehow, escaped from there and reached my house.

I am scared for my best friend. The act she pulled to protect me was haunting her again and again.

Why God? Why us? The mistake wasn't ours then also we are the ones who are suffering.

Currently, I am in the car with Angad going for the shopping. I was a little hesitant coming with him because he is still a stranger for me. I mean I know him for just a day. I don't if I can trust him or not.

"Meera" I was interrupted by my thoughts when he called.
I just hummed in response.

"You can trust me." He said looking into my eyes. I was shocked that how come he know what I was thinking.

"I know what you must be thinking. I understand it. We just met a day ago and came for the shopping alone. Its not easy to trust someone this easily. Its okay. Don't think much." He smiled looking at me.

I just nodded my head and looked in out of window. My thoughts again went to Sai.

After sometime we reached the shop from where we have to buy the necessary things.

We both went to the shop and Angad just stood there beside me while I did the shopping.

"Its done." I told him while he nodded and paid and we stepped out of the shop and reached to our car. He suddenly held my hand stopping me.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Ahh..you just wait here. I will come in a while." He said and before I could stop him I saw him going to another shop.
My eyes went to the place he went and I saw it was jewellery shop. I was confused seeing him going there.

I waited there while he was quick to come back with a box in his hands.

"Meera...This is for you." He said nervously.

I was confused that why it will be for me and what is it.

"Me?..um...but what it is? And why are you giving it to me."

"Meera...see...it will look lame to you but I think it could help as a compensation for your scooty and...ya...also a thank you gesture as you've helped me buy these things...so yaa..." I was about to refuse but he cut me off.

"Please don't refuse..please." He said pleadingly with puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes as his excuse was really lame. But still was hesitant to take it. I poundered over it for a while and then took it.

I thanked him while he just smiled.

I opened the box and it was a beautiful pendant in it with a M carved on it. I was about to keep it in my bag when he stopped me and asked if I can wear it here.

I wore it and looked into the car's rear view mirror.

"Beautiful❤️" He whispered in my ears while I shuddered at his intense gaze as he was behind me looking at me in the mirror.

I looked up and was shocked to see him. The one who I and Sai feared from. Shaan.

I quickly grabbed Angad's hand and told him to move to home fastly. He looked concerned but asked nothing and we sat inside the car and were driving to home.

We said nothing to each other and the drive was silent. I am thankful to him for not asking anything as I can not tell him everything.

As we reached I hid the pendant under my dupatta and collecting the things moved to the house.

"Thank you so much, Meera." Sumi Aunty thanked me as she checked the things. I just  smiled and went to my room while I notice Angad was continuosly looking at me with a concerned face.

"Di...what happened?" Akshu asked seeing me tensed.

I told her about it. And she asked if he saw me.

"No Akshu...he was there with someone and was not facing me." She sighed in relief and assured me that everything will be fine.

I just hope for that only.

Angad's P.O.V.

Thank you God! Thank you so much..! I mean I didn't think that Meera will agree to go with me.

Thank you Mom too for that!

She was looking so beautiful in that yellow salwar suit. I know she was hesitant coming with me but I assured her that she can trust me.

Its good that the locals don't know me Well here in India or else if it would have been London there would be a crowd of paparazzi.

I was happy that she accepted the pendant. When we were shopping other items I there saw a beautiful jewellery shop. So, I personally wanted to gift her something. I know she will not take it when I will say her this so came up with a lame excuse.

The pendant was looking so beautiful on her as it was made especially for her only.

Then, after that, she looked horrified seeing something or I say someone. I was concerned but chose to not ask anything as it was her personal space.

I think it was because of the same person whom Sai was telling about.

I just hope everything will be fine with her or else I can use my powers to protect her. I don't want her to get harmed in any condition.

Reaching home I saw Virat has messaged me
a photo. It was a photo of Meera in my arms when she slipped out of the jeep and fell on me.

I still remember that moment. We were so close to each other. I smiled while blushing seeing the photo.

I just messaged him a thank you bro. And stared the photo smiling.

I, for sure, now know that I have feelings for Meera..💞 but naming it as love is something fast I think.

I am having serious feeling for her which I never felt with anyone before. I am single currently but had girlfriends before but it was more like a timepass. I never really got close to them or had feelings for them. I don't know but there was something stopping me for going close with them. I never felt like such and yeah...I like partying and clubbing but was never a One Night Stand person. I know its common nowadays but I never felt like such.
I do flirt but its kind of healthy flirting.

The thing I feel for Meera is to just keep her forever with me. But I don't think she will ever love me.

Lets see...what God has planned for us.

__________________________________________________

Now atleast Angad had realised he has feelings for Meera. Let's see what will happen now.

What are you thinking about the plot? Is it readable?

People read my story but don't leave a vote, let alone leaving a comment and its really heartbreaking. Please don't be a silent reader.

And really sorry for updating it so late.

Thank You..!!