Prologue

Author's P.O.V.

"I don't feel anything for you, Angad. Why can't you understand!? Main tumhe aur kitni baar yeh baat samjhau...that....you're no one to me. Please mujhe ab iss baare mein aur baat nhi krni." Said Meera.

"But....Mee" "Please, Angad." Said Meera cutting off Angad frustratingly.

"F..fine...As you say..Meera". Said a heartbroken Angad and left.

" I..I'm Sorry...Angad." Sobbed Meera.

After some days.

A boy, in the groom attire, is sitting on the mandap emotionlessly.  The priest is sitting waiting to start the marriage. All the guests are waiting for the bride.

When the bride arrives and sits on the mandap, everyone is shocked seeing her.
The bride was having a blank expression on her face. The groom was having mixed feelings seeing her.

The groom's father ordered the priest to start chanting the holy mantras.

The marriage took place.

The bride and the groom got tied in the knot.

They were declared as husband and wife.

They got the blessings.

They are now together for next seven lives.

But, who are they?

Who are the ones tied in the sacred bond?

Why everyone was shocked seeing the bride?

Why the couple had blank and mixed feelings?

..........................Ending here...........................

Thank You!!