Where should we go?

When morning comes Wild and Maple we're already awake. Hyrule, the one on last watch for the night, chatting with an already awake Time as Twilight helped Wild out with breakfast.

Legend groaned as he threw an arm over his face to shield the light. He did not want to wake up right now.

A poke at his side made legend turn his head and crack an eye open to see who had decided to wake him up from his slumber. Wind was there grinning as he continued to poke legend until he cracked an eye open. "You're awake! Come on! It's breakfast time and you don't want us to eat it all do you?"

Legend just sighed and pulls the covers over his head. Wind huffs and walks away. Legend peaks out of the blanket. Odd..maybe wind had finally learned his lesson.

Legend closed his eyes again. Trying to get more sleep before some of the other members of their crew try to wake him.

Suddenly the feeling of cold envelopes legends entire body. He shots up, now fully away. Legend looks to see Wind with a shit eating grin. "I said wake up." Wind says with a proud smile.

On the other side of camp. Legend can her laughter and snickering from the others. Great...

Legend throws a harsh glare at Wind, who in turn stick his tongue out and ran away back to Time. Legend just groans. Now he was awake and soaking wet. Thanks wind.

By the time it took Legend to change his soaking clothes and did his morning routine Hyrule, Sky, and warriors also woken up and everyone was sitting on logs, large enough rocks, or their own bedrolls to eat.

Maple and wild went around to give plates to everyone. Once everyone had food in their hands and was about half way into eating, Time spoke up. "So." He turns to Maple and Wild. "You two know this place better than the rest of us. Where should we go now?"

"The forest!" Maple says, her hand in the air as if in class. Everyone blinks. "Uhm..maple..we are in a forest.." Hyrule says hesitantly. Maple blushes in embarrassment and Wild chuckes. 'She means the lost woods.' He signs with a smile and more then one hero straightens up in their seat.

"The lost woods..?" Time asks with a little wariness in his voice. Maple nods happily "yeah! Since me and Link- er..Wild, will be leading you through there's not a shot you guys will get lost in the mist!" 'Not to mention the lost woods has no monsters in its mist. The only danger is if one doesn't know the puzzle but like maple said. You guys have us, you'll be fine.'

Four's eyes narrow. "Are you guys sure that there's no monsters in the lost woods..? Knowing our luck and the fact that those weird black bloods are roaming around we might just be walking into a death trap." Maple's smile wavers a bit before her gaze hardens with determination. "I swear it on my own life. The forest is protected by the great deku tree, he won't let things like monsters through. Even if he did, they would just get lost in the mist."

"Why do you want us to go so badly?" Legend then asks. They had just met this girl. Even if Wild seemed to trust her wholeheartedly, Legend didn't. Especially with how she was trying to get them to go to the woods like this.

"It's my home." Maple answered simply. Her hand coming up to her head where a mask lay at the side. Now that Legend was looking closer..it seemed to be a leaf mask. "It's one of the most safest places I know. Not to mention Link- Wild.." she forcefully corrected herself "said that you guys have been wondering Hyrule for a few days. I'm sure that you guys would like a rest."

The reasoning seemed simple enough. It made sense. But Legend couldn't help but still feel on edge about the whole thing. Even so, Twilight nods. "Okay then. It's decided, we'll go to the lost woods." Maple beams and Wild smiles. "Great!" Maple exclaims. "You guys will love the korok grove!! I sure of it!"

After that, while they all finish eating breakfast and pack their bedrolls other things, maple rambled about anything related to the forest and what ever the "korok grove" was. It gave the group a feeling of excitement for when they reach their destination. And in less then 2 hours, they made their way through the outskirts of the lost woods and went deeper into it.