Understanding

Twilight took a good look at the kid he just saved. This boy couldn't be much older then 19, but the scars that covered half of his body shown that he has seen more than one battle.

Twilight laid his head near the kids lap and closed his eyes to think over how he had stumbled upon this kid. It was supposed to be a simple patrol. But apparently when your a chosen hero of hyrule you can't even get a nice patrol.

Twilight stumbled upon a kid running away from 3 silver bokoblins and 4 golden bokoblins. he instantly saw the black blood dripping down from one of the golden bokoblins faces. Quickly twilight turned into his wolf form and ran into a bush to wait for them to come closer.

It was obvious that the kid saw the rustle in the bush because he tensed up and glared at the bush. Twilight in just jumped out of the bushes and started attacking the monsters.

By the end of the fight, the kid was gasping for air. Twilight just sat next to the boy and tried to catch his own breath. Suddenly a hand was on his head. Twilight looked up at the kid and he was smiling at him. Twilight in return just put his head on the kids lap and closed his eyes.

       ⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

Link didn't know how long he stayed sitting down, eyes closed with his wolf friend. But it was long enough that when he opened his eyes again he could see that the sun had gone down and that the wolf had fallen asleep.

Link smiled at the sight of the wolf, then he though 'oh yeah...I have to get back to camp.' With a frustrated grown, link stood up, and instantly falling back down. Though his injuries. Were few and far between, the fact that link had been sitting in the same position for hylia know how long definitely made links legs feel like pins and needles. The wolf, who had woke up when link tried to stand, look up at him, concerned.

'I'm fine' link signed, and then mentally braided himself for thinking a wolf can understand sign! Though to his surprise the wolf simply nodded, stood up and shook his body. Then the wolf looked at link expecting and he stood up, this time managing to stay up.

Link walked his way to his camp, as his legs finally got use to walking again, he was half expecting the wolf to just wonder away after that. But no... instead the wolf followed him all the way to camp.

During the walk links mind tried to not think about how similar this wolf is. From its looks to the way it fights, this wolf is almost the same as wolfie. The only problem is, this wolf doesn't seem to recognize him. Usually when wolfie would see link after wondering, he would check him for any injuries and when satisfied when he didn't create another mess, wolfie would curl up next to him and fall asleep.

This wolf was nothing like that...