Awe-inspiring match! Hogan Vs Triple H

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WWE!" An announcer said to the stadium full of fans. "Oh yeah! Let's do it!" Marshall yelled in excitement before turning to his friends. "Man, I love sitting ringside! You can, like, almost taste the sweat." "Could you not shout in my ear?!" Rocky asked obviously annoyed. "Oh, sorry." Marshall said awkwardly. "Looks like there's a few matches on tonight." Chase said looking at the program they received when they showed their tickets. "Looks like Hulk Hogan is wrestling some guy called Triple H. Wonder why they call him Triple H?" "Because he's The Game!" Zuma replied. "Sshhh!" Marshall whispered as an official-looking man came into the arena. 

"No way! It's Vince McMahon!" Zuma whispered excitedly

"No way! It's Vince McMahon!" Zuma whispered excitedly. "I know! I can't believe we're so close to Vinnie Mac!"Marshall whispered. "The Boss." "The Higher Power." "The Mac attack." "The Mac Daddy." "Daddy Mac." "Quiet! I can't hear Mr McMahon." Rocky hissed. "Welcome, fans!" Mr McMahon said to the crowd who cheered. Marshall, Zuma and Rubble's cheers annoyed Chase, Rocky and Skye who covered their ears. "You should be excited because I am about to lay on you something very heavy, Our very own WWE Championship belt!" Mr McMahon continued. Marshall, Zuma and Rubble stared in awe at the belt as it was brought out.  Even Skye was in awe at how shiny the WWE Championship belt was. " Yes, it's solid gold, encrusted with priceless gems and jewels. But any WWE Superstar will tell you it's not about the glitter. The championship belt represents honor, respect, hard work, dedication... the very soul of WWE." Mr McMahon told the audience. "It's... so BEAUTIFUL! " Skye gasped.  "Now, this championship belt has been held vacant... and so it shall remain until a true champion rises and proves himself worthy... this weekend in the main event at WrestleMania!" Mr McMahon explained. "I wish we had tickets for that!" Zuma whispered to Marshall who nodded.

Mr. McMahon nodded to the announcer as he walked out of the arena. "Now let's get things started! Introducing the challenger, from Weston, Connecticut, He is the game, Triple H!" The announcer said as an intimidating man entered the ring.

"I could easily take him." Marshall said confidently. "Marshall, I would love to see you try. Of course, I'd love to see you being scraped off Triple H's boot." Rocky said smugly. "And his opponent, from Augusta, Georgia, the two-time WWE Hall of Famer, the immortal Hulk Hogan!" The announcer announced. "Yeah, Hogan!" Rubble cheered. "Which wrestler are you a fan of?" Zuma groaned in annoyance.

Hogan entered the ring and ripped off his shirt as the crowd cheered. "Looks like Hogan's the favourite to win here." Rocky noted. "You have no idea." Zuma replied. "Boy, what an exciting match we have here tonight." The announcer said. Just as the bell rang, Triple H elbowed Hogan in the stomach! "That was a dirty move, and I think the ref agrees." The announcer said. But the dirty moves didn't stop there as Triple H tried to choke Hogan! "Oh no! He's getting destroyed." Rubble gasped in horror. "This isn't good! Hogan's not getting anytime to mount an attack. Triple H is being ruthless!" Zuma said, not taking his eyes off the match. "Um, I'm gonna go get new nachos. I'll be right back." Marshall said as he got up and walked off. Making sure no one was looking, he ducked behind a cardboard cutout and activated the Decadriver. "Time to show this bully that making me mad is a bad move!" He said as slammed down the center of the belt.

Back at the ring, Zuma winced as Triple H kept stomping on Hogan's stomach! "I can't watch!" Rubble cried in terror. Just then a new voice echoed across the ring. "Leave him alone!" Zuma opened his eye and groaned. There at the edge of the ring was Marshall, transformed into Kamen Rider Kuuga glaring at Triple H. "Not again." Zuma muttered under his breath. 

"Please don't tell me that Marshall did what I think he did!" Chase said in a worried tone

"Please don't tell me that Marshall did what I think he did!" Chase said in a worried tone. "I think he did!" Skye confirmed. Back in the ring, Triple H stopped trying to choke Hogan and glared at Kuuga. "You want somebody to pick on? Try me!" The ancient warrior said. "Who are you supposed to be?" Triple H asked furrowing his eyebrows as Hogan went over to the post near the Ventaran hero to catch his breath. "They call me Kuuga!" Kuuga replied, cracking his knuckles.

"What is Marshall doing!? He must be nuts going up against Triple H!" Zuma hissed in shock. "I'm pretty sure Marshall has a good reason for doing this." Rocky whispered awkwardly. "I am totally telling Ryder!" Skye yelled.  "Wait! He's checking on Hogan." Zuma said. The other pups looked and saw that Zuma was right! Kuuga had sat Hogan down and was checking him for injuries. "Hey! It's not a crazy stunt. It's a rescue!" Chase realised. "But why would he need rescuing? Don't wrestlers get injured a lot?" Skye asked in concern. "Well, normally yes but something feels off about this." Zuma said. "I think I know what. Look!" Rocky replied pointing to Triple H. Chase noticed it too and gasped. "His eyes! They're glassy! He doesn't know what he's doing!"

Back in the ring, Kuuga was still checking on Hogan. Apart from a few bruises and his wheezing for air, the superstar seemed ok. "You're gonna be ok. Just don't try to move for now. Just focus on your breathing." Kuuga told the wrestler. Just then Triple H lunged at the Ventaran warrior! Luckily he dodged making the Game go headfirst into a turnbuckle! "Ooh Boy! That's gonna hurt!" The announcer said. Triple H rubbed his head and then lunged at Kuuga again only for Hogan to hit him in the head! "Ow! Now there's the Hulk Hogan we know and love!" The announcer cheered. Hogan caught his breath and looked at Kuuga. "Thanks kid. I'll take it from here." He said. Kuuga gave him a thumbs up and headed off to find a place to hide when the transformation wore off.

Back in Adventure Bay City, Lincoln rolled his eyes. "Are you making this up? Because this sounds like one of your stories!" "Zip it Stinkoln! I'm really enjoying this." Lynn snarled before turning to Marshall. "So what happened next?" "Yeah, what happened next?" Zuma asked. "What happened- Well, don't you remember? Zuma! You were there too!" Marshall said, looking at his friend with a shocked tone. "Oh, right." Zuma said awkwardly. Marshall rolled his eyes and continued his tale.

Hogan stared at Triple H who was a little dazed from the punch. At that point, Marshall returned to his seat with some nachos. "What did I miss?" he asked. "Seriously?" Skye asked. "Hang on a sec guys. Looks like Hogan's about to win this!" Zuma said excitedly. Hogan gave a mighty punch to Triple H, knocking him down. "Hulk Hogan takes advantage of this position and lowers the boom on Triple H! And 1! 2! 3! Hulk Hogan wins it!" The announcer cheered. This time Marshall, Zuma and Rubble's cheers could hardly be heard over the noise of the audience. "Something fishy's going on in here. And it isn't fish!" Rocky whispered to Chase and Skye. "We got to get to the bottom of this." Chase agreed. Rocky sighed in defeat, knowing what this meant. "All right. Guess we're all ditching class tomorrow."