10 🌋⚡️⚡️⚡️

Rodan : why....why....WHY!
rodan wanted to die he had enough of everything
He went on top of a cliff
He looked at the sharp stones below him
He smiled he was going to rest in peace
He jump but ....some one grab him
Rodan turns to see who stopped him, to his surprise and surprise, he could see Ghidorah healthy and without any injuries, Ghidorah pulled him towards him, resting on his chest in his abdomen while caressing his face full of tears.
Rodan : King ghidorah.....STAY BACK!! Hisssss!
rodan back away he was scared that ghidorah was going to hit him
Ghidorah gat suprised when Little bird dud that
Ichi : rodan calm down...please
Ni : Little bird come here
Kevin : rodan what had happened to your face!!
Ichi /ni / kevin: WHO DARE TO HURT YOU
their eyes were fully red
Rodan covered his body as he looked at Ghidorah crying.
Rodan: You... you... are you really angry?...
The 3 brothers looked at Rodan, somewhat scared.
Ichi: Come little bird...
Rodan crouched down as he curled into a ball on the ground.
Rodan: Go away, I don't want you to hurt me..
Ni: Rodan, calm down, we won't hurt you, come...
Kevin: We promise we won't hurt you.
Rodan looked at Ghidorah with his eyes swollen from crying.
Ghidorah extended her arms like a hug that he was asking for Rodan, the fire kaiju stood up and walked somewhat slowly, she was afraid it was a trap.
Rodan: You're lying to me, right?
Rodan said, looking down, letting tears fall down his cheeks.
Ghidorah grab rodan
And hug the little bird .
Rodan cry in their hug
They comfort him hugging him kissing he's body.
Rodan: i-i didn't do anything wrong i-i didn't
Ichi : we know rodan...
Ni : calm down little bird..
Kevin : shh is alright
Kevin/ichi/ni : now who did this to you
They touch his horns and face
Their eyes were red
Rodan looks at Ghidorah like a child at his mother, lowering his head closer to Ghidorah.
Rodan: Godzilla, Godzilla hit me, he pulled me by my horns... I tried to let go... but in return I received two slaps... he warned me that he won't talk to anyone... EVERYONE WAS THERE!  IT WAS HUMILIATING AND PAINFUL!
Rodan said hugging Ghidorah as she cried and calmed down.
Ghidorah takes Rodan and goes deeper into the cave where Godzilla couldn't enter, both of them were in a very narrow area where Rodan's face collided near Ghidorah's crotch.
Godzilla entered the cave and smelled his scent, Godzilla peeked his eye into where he couldn't enter.
But finding nothing in the darkness he shook his head and went to his island.
Ghidorah smiled and looked down, his face turning into a tomato at the sight of Rodan near your crotch.
Yo
Rodan blushed and back away
Ghidorah 3 massive dicks were hard but they   hide it
Ichi : u-um...sorry
Rodan :is ok
Rodan went outside the cave
He went inside the lava pool
While Rodan was in his pond he turned to look out of the corner of his eye at Ghidorah who was sitting in the corner looking at his crotch, trying to make his friends fall asleep, but it was useless, they were getting bigger and bigger.
Ichi: Shit...
Ni: try to lower them..
Ichi already tried it!
Kevin: leave them down and wait for them to stay there...
Ghidorah tried his last attempt, a few minutes passed and it seemed to be working, until they saw Rodan stretching showing everything censored, waking up his friends again.
Ichi: Damn it!
Ni: Hmm, pet them..
Ichi: now!...it doesn't work, they get harder!
Kevin: I KNOW!
Kevin touched the member on his side and began to go up and down massaging it, exciting the other heads a little. On the other hand, Rodan was watching everything from a corner. He looked at his private part, it was very wet, but he didn't know how he dared. to do the same as Ghidorah, he just closed his legs tightly, crushing the liquid from there, Ghidorah looked at him out of the corner of his eye, smiling, the leading head made a moan which escaped him.
The fire demon only became nervous and tightly closed his legs again,
Capturing the attention of Ghidorah who did not take his eyes off Rodan's legs.
Rodan gat out of the pool
Scratching his body
Rodan : mmm~...
Ghidorah saw rodan coming their way
They hide their dicks
Rodan looked at them
Rodan : hey Ghidorah.
Ichi : hi Rod
Ni : hi baby bird~
Kevin : hello rody!
Rodan : wanna go for a walk
Ghidorah nod .
They went to the forest
After
They finde a beautiful place to rest
Rodan laid down
Ghidorah laid down far from rodan because they didn't want to kill him with theur massive dicks
Then...they heard sounds coming
They walk up and saw 2 kaijus having sex
It was mating season after all
Rodan couldn't help but watch
With out realising Ghidorah watching he's wet hole
While their 3 massive long  dicks getting hard
Ghidorah sighs agitatedly, he looked at Rodan's entrance dripping a transparent liquid, Ghidorah felt that that small hole was calling him, Rodan turned around when he felt the breathing of someone behind him, the fire demon looked at Ghidorah with his three immense and large cocks standing almost near its entrance.
  Ghidorah smiled nervously when he saw Rodan looking at his penises, and then he saw that his gaze was looking at his heads something serious.
  Ichi: N...it's not what you think!
  Ni: e...it's just that we were looking behind you at those kaijus hehe.
  Kevin:...and well these little friends woke up...
  Ghidorah covered his crotch by taking a few steps back.. while Rodan moved closer to them.
Rodan: I think you need a partner
Ichi: no..we can't..
Rodan : why ghidorah?
Ni : because our size are massive
Kevin : and if we have sex we might kill our partner...
Rodan hug them for comfort
But their massive
Dicks only gat harder
Rodan didn't know they love him
And they want him to be their mate
They went back to their cave
Ghidorah was behind the wall their dicks were bigger then ever they NEED him
As rodan was making so food which he's dripping entrance was exposed
Ghidorah was loosing control
After a while their eyes were fully red
And they smiled and walk up to the shmol rodan they were not themselves anymore
They were like wild animals
Their eyes show no mercy..
They smiled at the little bird
Under them who was scared
Ichi : mm~ rodan.!~
Ni : your so adorable ~
Kevin : baby bird
They  thrust their 3 massive dicks inside rodan without hesitation
Rodan screamed he's eyes water his inside were tearing a part
Rodan : agh! Mhmm big so agh big! Ghidorah!
Ichi : so tight ~
Ni : warm~
Kevin : wet~
They thrust faster
His belly bulged he was so tiny compared to them he's eyes were full of tears He's entrance was bleeding blood
Rodan : aghh Ghidorah why are you doing this to me! AGHHH!
Rodan: I thought you were too old to do it?!  YOU DIDN'T WANT TO, AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!  WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YOU SON OF A BUT-AH!
Rodan was interrupted by Ichi, who pulled one of her horns back behind her as he grabbed her throat and brought her head closer to the fire kaiju's hip, biting her.
Rodan: OUCH!  STOP BITE ME!!
Ni bit the kaiju's neck while Kevin extended his tail up, leaving him almost hanging at Ghidorah's true height.
Rodan: Put me down!  And get those cocks out of my pussy now!!
Ghidorah ignored him and charged forward, causing Rodan to complain of pain.
Rodan couldn't stand hanging by his little tail and even less by his neck while being pulled by his horns, so he kicked Ghidorah in the leg, causing him to let go, falling to the ground where he would become serious, crossing his arms, while Her pussy was wetter, dripping and giving Rodan fits asking for something.
Rodan: This way we can't mate you piece of shit!
Ichi: Do you want to do it the hard way!?
Rodan turned around in the same spot under the middle of his body, his hips moving from side to side until he raised his little tail and looked at Ghidorah blushing with his little tongue out.
Rodan: No~ it's better that we do it in the rough sky~...
Ghidorah didn't say anything he's eyes were glowing red
That make rodan even more scared
And they  thrust their  big 3 massive dicks inside rodan
He screamed he's eyes shut
He greeth his teeth
He's belly bulged
They grab he's neck make him look in to theur eyes
Ichi kissed him
Ni bites he's neck
Kevin bites and licks
Rodan: mhmm! Ghhh mmm
Ichi : mh~ baby bird~
Kevin : mhm he's blood taste good~
Ni : let's break him~
They grab rodan so now he was against their muscles big chest facing them he's legs
Rodan complained, but remained motionless, because when he moved, he felt that discomfort inside him, Ghidorah grabbed Rodan's neck who forced himself to be intimate with him.
Rodan: Argh!~ let go of me!  You're hurting me!
Ichi grabbed the bird's beak, licking the tip, Rodan made a gurgle of rage, he sighed but he was too tired, it was useless to resist, he had a great alpha inside, while he was like the size of a child on par with him.
Ghidorah put Rodan in so many poses to do it but they felt that none of them would satisfy him, until they put him on top of them while grabbing his hands with his tail, letting him just jump on them, and his 3 limbs will go in and out.
At this very ugly act for Rodan, he looked at the alpha but only refused to do so.
Ghidorah started to fuck rodan
Sensless and deep
Rodan eyes were fuzzy
He's toung was out
Rodan : Ghidorah mhmm it hurts ~
Ghidorah didn't listen to he's cry
They keep thrusting
Ichi : fuck sweetheart ~
Ni : mhm he's pussy is amazing ah~
Kevin : I can't get enough ~
They make him go on four
Pulled out and slamed deep
They keep going like this
Rodan was whimpering moaning
Ghidorah dicks were getting bigger and harder
Rodan cry get louder as he comes over their dicks
Rodan : agghhhh! Big big! Mhmmm~
Ichi : sss ag~ good bitch~
Ni : that's it whore ~
Kevin : mhmm fuck yes~
Rodan : why are ahhhh you 3 big! Mmm
Rodan was waiting for a response, but instead of words he received a tremendous onslaught that made him bury his claws in the ground.

Ichi: GRRH!!~ HE WAS SO TIGHT!!  How do you like our cocks? ~ Why do you like it ~

Ni: We drive you crazy~

Kevin: Don't worry~ the size doesn't matter~~ but what we do with you!!~~
Ichi grabbed Rodan's neck giving him a kiss while he buried them harder and harder, the kiss was sometimes interrupted by Rodan's moans, Ichi's tongue played with that of his little bird.
Rodan squirmed every time Ghidorah entered him.
Changing Position Rodan was on the ground downward while half of his body was suspended and penetrated by the hydra.
Rodan eyes were half closed
He's body was on fire
Ghidorah thrust soo deep
That hit he's rib cage
Blood was everywhere
Rodans body was full of bites And blood
Rodan : g-Ghidorah ! Stop aghh I can't take it mmm~
Then suddenly they heard godzilla voice
From the cave entrance
Rodan and Ghidorah was deep inside the cave
So godzilla couldn't come inside
When Ghidorah heard godzilla voice
They smiled
And they grab rodans small beak to keep him silent
Then they pulled out slamed deep inside
While answering godzilla questions
Ghidorah continued to attack his little bird hard, Rodan was carried by Ghidorah while he squeezed his beak.
Rodan: HMM!~ GRRH!!
Ichi: Shh~ ya, ya~
Ichi said thrusting harder and harder.
Ni: Silence little bird~
Godzilla smelled Rodan and started calling out to him with no response.
Godzilla: Roll!  I didn't tell you that you will have-*
Godzilla stopped, and sniffed someone else in heat. This seemed strange to him, it wasn't a common smell.
Godzilla: Rodan who are you with?!
Ghidorah thrust faster in
rodan minde
Was breaking
It was to much for he's  little body
Rodan : mhmm ghh hhmm!~
All 3 : shhh~
They pulled out and
Slamed back deep
Godzilla was worried and mad
At the same time
Godzilla: rodan who are you with?!
Rodan couldn't speak he only whimper
Ghidorah smile but
They were  getting  mad at Godzilla calling him
Godzilla: rodannnnnn!
Ichi : oh can you shut up?!~
Ni : we are having fun~
Kevin : with our little baby bird~
Ichi/ni/kevin : OURS!~
with that their eyes glow reder and they slamed deep hard inside rodan
Rodan: AAH!~
Rodan was able to let go of Ghidorah, allowing himself to moan incredibly.
Exciting Ghidorah and making him go faster, making Rodan moan loudly.
Godzilla became enraged starting to hit where the moans were coming from.
Godzilla: GET OUT OF HAY!!!  NO ONE CAN MATE WITH RODAN EXCEPT ME BECAUSE I AM HIS ALPHA!!!
Rodan: Ghidorah!  More more agh~ your's~
Ghidorah gat suprised
But they smiled
And thrust harder making the little bird eyes rolled back of his head tears was coming down from his eyes
He's toung was out
Ichi: are you sure your he's alpha fat lizard~
Ni: because we are satisfied him~
Kevin: you are not worthy to be his alpha
He's more worth then that~
They pulled out slamed deep
Rodan cry
He's mind was broken he only could think that the 3 dicks breaking he's inside
They hug the little bird pushed their dicks deep inside
The bite he's neck hard
Their eyes were glowing red
Kevin/ni/ichi: who is your alpha ~?
Thrusted faster
Rodan: mhm~ y-you!  Guys~!
Kevin/ni/ichi: who do you belong too baby bird~?
Bites and kissing he's body Thrust faster making their 3 dicks hit his ribcage
Rodan: AHHHHHHHH!  You mhm you~ I belong to you three!  Ahhhh you my king ~!
Rodan comes over their dicks hard
Ni/ichi/Kevin: good baby bird~
Ichi: YOU HEARD GORO!!  HE IS OURS!!!  SO GO FUCK ALL YOUR MOTHER ELSEWHERE!!!
Godzilla heard everything as he growled loudly.
Godzilla: ROLL!!  GET OUT OF THERE!!!  I WILL TEACH YOU THAT I CAN BE BETTER THAN THAT HORMONAL PHENOMENON!!
From inside Rodan could hear Godzilla talking to him but Godzilla just rolled his eyes as he was deeply penetrated by Ghidorah.
Rodan: I don't know Goji!~ I prefer Ghiddy a thousand times!~~
Ghidorah smiled, hugging his little bird, licking its cheeks, neck and beak.
Rodan tenderly caressed Ni's head while he licked his cheek.
Ni: But how cute~
Rodan: AAH!~ GHIDDY!  MORE MORE!!~~
Ichi: Anything for you little bird~~
Outside, Godzilla was banging hard against the wall to get them to come out.
Godzilla: GET OUT!!!
From hitting the cave for so long, a part of it broke, leaving a crack where you could see Ghidorah hitting Rodan hard while he was moaning, the crack was big but not big enough for Godzilla to enter, at least just his own. head fit.
Ghidorah turned to see Godzilla angry, smoke coming out of his nostrils.
Ichi: What's wrong?~ Do you like to see others fuck?~~ Well look...
Ghidorah came out and came in quickly hitting Rodan making him moan loudly.
Rodan: O GOD!  YOU ARE SO BIG!!~~ MORE, MORE GIVE ME MORE!!~~
Ni: Yes little bird we will give you more~~
Ghidorah smiled, looking out of the corner of his eye at Godzilla who was boiling with courage.