12 🌋⚡️⚡️⚡️

Ghidorah was blushed madly
They loved rodan
Sooooo much
Ichi : he's claws  were so warm...
Ni : it was small and..
Kevin : adorable ...
Their eyes were red heart
Ichi : let's visit tha female that rodan was talking about
Ni and Kevin nude
They fly until they saw her
They kill her tear her body apart
They smiled insanely
It was night time they went back to their cave
Their Colose their eyes
And had a wet dream with rodan
In the dream
In your dream Rodan moaned their names while being penetrated by Ghidorah. Unfortunately, this beautiful dream of the hydra was interrupted by Godzilla who hit Ichi's head as if he had been hit by a fist.
Ichi: That!?
Godzilla: Wake up Ghidorah! There's a dead body out there near your island!! Can you explain that to me?
Ni:Godzilla you can't fall that low, how do you think we went if we clearly can't get out!? Godzilla gave it some thought and he was right, Ghidorah couldn't come out unless he was called by Gojira.
Godzilla: And then... who or what did it... that body is a disaster! He is decapitated, torn, and discarded! He is disgusting...
Ghidorah stood up walking out of the cave stretching one leg as he spread his wings.
Ichi:Don't bring us into this fat... because we don't care at all... unless it's about attacking us or someone we really love we're not interested in knowing...
Godzilla : okay...then I'll keep looking for clues, and remember, don't get into trouble
Godzilla left the Island, disappearing into the ocean while the hydra smiled a little.
After a while
They smell a scent of someone
They smiled
The small bird
Land infront of them
Looking up at them
Rodan smiled
Rodan : good morning ghidorah!
They smiled
Ichi : morning baby bird ~
Ni : morning princess ~.
Kevin : good morning rody~
Rodan blushed like a tomato at the words Ghidorah had said.
Rodan smiled a little as he sighed.
Rodan: but how cute... you are a true gentleman~ but unfortunately you are not.
Rodan said smiling a little and putting his hands together and bending his head a little.
Ichi: What?
He asked something sad..
Rodan: you are not a gentleman, but a handsome and beautiful hydra~
Ghidorah blushed so much
Then they faint
Rodan smiled
Rodan ,: hehe~
King ghidorah
Was still blushing
Ni : you...you said that
Rodan: yup
They hug him
Ridan gat suprised
Rodan blushes.
Rodan:de... TOO MUCH physical contact!!
Rodan said, covering her face so that Ghidorah wouldn't see her blush.
Ghidorah smiled with a blush on her face, the hydra hugged Rodan tighter until the air was knocked out of him.
Ichi: You're so hot!~
Ni: you are a beauty of creation~
Kevin: you're cute~
That was enough to make Rodan shake like jelly.
Rodan was literally a little tomato
He hug them back
Ghidorah was obsessed with rodan
They wanted him to carry their egg
And some females that
Wanted to be with Ghidorah saw
Rodan hugging them
Female 1: How come that little red bird hugs him, talks to him, laughs, and doesn't with me...
Female 2: Dagh, what did you expect?  Rodan is the closest, I helped him when he came here, it's obvious that I talked to him... but hug?  That is strange...
Female 3: Hmm, we'll have to talk to Rodan... I need to know what he's talking about with Ghidorah, that hydra is very cold to anyone, except Rodan...
The females thought and thought while they sat on the ground waiting for Rodan to leave, they could watch how the fire kaiju pampered Ghidorah, played with him, hugged him.
Rodan was making a crown with sunflowers and trees that were on the island, he put one on each head making Ghidorah blush like a tomato.
Rodan: Awww~ they look so cute!~
Ichi: Dagh, this is embarrassing!
Rodan: But you have to admit that you look nice, more Manzo, calm, not like you looked before...
Rodan approached each head and kissed them on the cheeks.
Ghidorah blushed like a ruby, the females' jaws dropped when they saw that.
Female 1: WHAT!?
Female 2: WOW..BUT HOW?!!
Female 3: A..Ah-..no...I already lost it..
Ghidorah smiled nervously at Rodan's act, one of the hydra's claws touched Rodan on the waist, bringing him a little closer to him.
Rodan: EH!?  Ghidorah- I... I HOPE I DIDN'T MAKE YOU ANGRY... forgive me!
Ichi: Can you do that again?
Rodan blushed so hard that his skin began to heat up until it dripped a little lava.
His heads were smiling tenderly, Rodan smiled back.
Rodan: hehe~ you look very cute Ghiddy!~
The fire kaiju kissed Ghidorah again as he gave him a tight hug, until Rodan fixed his gaze on the females who were growling loudly.
Rodan: hey... are they always like this?...
Ni: Who little bird?
Rodan pointed to the 3 females, Ghidorah fixed his gaze on them, showing his penetrating eyes with a smile from ear to ear, letting a black liquid fall while he stuck out his long tongues, revealing a disturbing face, they left from there, they understood that Ghidorah did not I didn't want any other view, besides Rodan, they got angry with the fire kaiju and left the place.
Rodan hugged Ghidorah again while the heads smiled madly in love.
Rodan kissed
Each head.
Making them feel good
They lick he's body
Kiss him
Ridan smiled and cuddle with them
Rodan : damn ...you guys have long  tongue...
They smiled
Ichi : oh~ baby bird we have something longer then that ~
Ni : that can make u fell  amazing ~
Kevin : make you feel like you are in heaven ~
Rodan looked at Ghidorah surprised, he felt nervous, his heart was beating rapidly as if it were that of a hare or rabbit, he blushed too much until he began to feel tired.
Rodan: G..gh.. GHIDORAH!!!  Don't say that here!!  They could be watching us!
Ichi: Come on sweetheart~ why do you like things like that?~
Ni: Come on little bird~ what are you saying, do you dare?~ Let's see our beautiful COCKS-
Rodan: AHH!!  ALREADY !!  Yes, I understood~
Kevin: So?  ~
Rodan: Well, I like double meaning jokes~ and talking about how I would like to see a huge cock from someone handsome, strong, very very elegant and above all... big~ imagine if that "someone" would please me and excite me~ and answering that other question I don't... I think, I prefer to imagine if it fits in my beak~