⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

Welcome to the Kingdom of Hade reader!

You're about to venture into a realm of Scandals, gossiping, shameless backstabbing, and other luxuries only the Royalty could get away with.

Hade, as it is now, is not run singlehandedly by the King, instead, the current King, King Borus, issued the Magna Carta in his last Royal Decree officially establishing a Parliament managed and run in the Royal Capital fully staffed by Lords or Barons allowing to a certain extent, the Commoners and Lower Nobles to have their voices heard and contribute to the Management of the Realm.

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

The Kingdom itself was established centuries ago in Ancient times, it's said in legends that when God was creating the world he did not have enough materials to make the lands that compose Hade so he improvised and took a piece of heaven and placed it upon Earth, handing the crown over to the sole Angel that was the Guardian of the Land.

In reality, however, the Kingdom of Hade was formed out of the collapse of a Greater Empire that now is nothing but a footnote in History, the Crown being fought for by several ambitious men and Blood was spilled for years within the "Piece of Heaven" until eventually one Warlord established his rule.

That man was named Xior and his Family still rule the Kingdom to this day as the Royal Family, officially known as the House of Hade.

Now in the Present day, 1381 AD, the Kingdom stands with the Sea to its Back and the endless green forest and hills surrounding its front and sides.

Peasants work in the farms of their Noble Masters while Commoners try to make it by in the stone cities selling goods, trading, or doing more... less admirable forms of earning some money to get through another day.

All while the Nobility lived lavishly in the Palaces and Estates their family had earned through Centuries of hard work and easy betrayal.

With that, the Introduction is over, and the fun begins!

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―