𓆩♕𓆪 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 - 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓸𝓰𝓼 𓆩♕𓆪

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

"Order! Order Gentlemen!"

Those were the words being repeated by Baron Ephrais who was acting as Lord Speaker of Parliament for the new Month, not even the striking of his gavel against the table of the Lord Speakers could get the men of Parliament dressed in their black robes and tall black hats from barking arguments or nonsensical insults at each other.

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 - Quite a sight for your first day Isn't it Ephrais? 

Elias said with his palm on his forehead, he was standing behind the seat of the Lord Speaker as he was the Permanent Representative of the King within the Parliament. Baron Ephrais looks back at him and lets out a disappointed sigh

𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖓 𝕰𝖕𝖍𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖘 - I thought I was going to oversee a meeting of government, not a daycare Elias.

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 - There's no difference between the former and latter in your speech Ephrais.

The Baron looked back at Parliament, men standing up and throwing papers onto the floor trying to get their argument through the endless and almost deafening sea of other arguments being presented by men who believe their words all are much more important than the words of others.

Elias, having observed the chaos would exit the Room via the door just behind the Lord Speaker's seat to rally the Guardsmen of the Palace once again to put parliament back in its place, meanwhile, Baron Ephrais continues to try and enforce discipline.

𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖓 𝕰𝖕𝖍𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖘 - Gentlemen! Remember that we are the most important institute in the Kingdom! Yet you all act like... Is anyone listening?!

Ephrais knew it was hopeless so he resorted to just slamming his Gavel onto the Lord Speaker's desk hoping somehow the sound would increase in volume to shut the men of Parliament up.

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

Meanwhile, Elias walked through the backrooms of the Palace of Darthill Hold, calling up every single guardsman he passed to follow him eventually he had a group of Twenty Men from the Parliamentary Guard and stumbled upon Sir Bernard.

𝕾𝖎𝖗 𝕭𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖉 - Stealing my men now, Serene Highness?

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 - Come on then Bernard, I intend to steal you too.

Both the Crown Prince and Sir Bernard chuckled for a moment until Bernard fell into line at the side of the Prince and the group continued their march, circling the Palace's rooms and grabbing Ten more Parliamentary guards for their little emergency operation.

Once they arrived at the entrance to the Chambers of Parliament the Crown Prince and Bernard unsheathed their swords, the Guardsmen holding their Half-Pikes slightly forward knowing they wouldn't be of much use within the small chambers, the Crown Prince reciting a silent prayer to himself.

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 - Remember Gentlemen, we're here to enforce order, not give them fuel to hang me in the Town Square.