The wallbreaker

Jeremiah Winkledorf The 87th was drinking 🄹🄴🅁🄴🄼🄸🄰🄷 🅆🄸🄽🄺🄻🄴🄳🄾🅁🄵 🅃🄷🄴 87🅃🄷's daily dose of detergent with a side of human flesh. Jeremiah Winkledorf The 87th bit into the tender flesh while reading the morning newpaper. Jeremiah Winkledorf The 87th's best friend cat the animal broke 𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕒𝕙 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝟠𝟟𝕥𝕙's wall down while also cleaning the wall. "Gud'ay Cat the animal. Jeremiah Winkledorf The 87th sees you're cleaning the wall again. How many times have you broken it down now?" *family guy cutaway gag to every-time cat the animal has broken down the wall* "9 million times I'd say, eyebrowman." *Cat the animal replied* ʜƚL8 ɘʜT Ꮈɿobɘ|ʞᴎiW ʜɒimɘɿɘႱ looked at cat the animal in disgust. "Don't ever call Jeremiah Winkledorf The 87th, eyebrowman again." *J⃞   e⃞   r⃞   e⃞   m⃞   i⃞   a⃞   h⃞    W⃞   i⃞   n⃞   k⃞   l⃞   e⃞   d⃞   o⃞   r⃞   f⃞    T⃞   h⃞   e⃞    8⃞   7⃞   t⃞   h⃞ said jokingly, with a laugh* Cat the animal sees rustling in the bushes, suddenly he sees Doglin. He then runs away from cat the animal and 🄹🄴🅁🄴🄼🄸🄰🄷 🅆🄸🄽🄺🄻🄴🄳🄾🅁🄵 🅃🄷🄴 87🅃🄷 while yelling "I DEFINITELY WASN"T SPYING ON YOU FOR THE RECORD!!" he says as he runs off into the sunset. Cat the animal turns to Jeremiah Winkledorf The 87th and communicates "I think Doglin is trying to poison me" 𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕒𝕙 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝟠𝟟𝕥𝕙 looks at cat the animal and says "Hmmm Jeremiah Winkledorf The 87th suggest you drink some cholorphorm after you drink your tea, Jeremiah Winkledorf The 87th hear it helps witj poisoj" cat the animal dramaticalyy and amazingly, replies with "ok"