⊹₊♚₊⊹ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 ⊹₊♚₊⊹

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

The House of Hade was formed by the first King of Hade, Xior.

The Kings of Hade are all direct descendants of Xior and it has been enshrined in a Decree by the Fifth King of Hade, Elian, that only direct male descendants of him and in turn, Xior be eligible for the Title of King.

Now, it's time to meet the current formation of the Royal Family.

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

His Majesty, King Borus

58 Years Old

King Borus is the current serving King of Hade. His birth is said to have spawned a double rainbow over the Royal Capital, and just like the previous Kings, his birthday became a day of festivities and much celebration for Commoners and the Nobility.

The King's birth was marked with a tragedy as his mother died whilst giving birth to the King, the myth of the Double Rainbow being created to cover up the Queen's Death, the future King himself wasn't told the truth about his Mother until he turned 13 which greatly effected the King but surprisingly not in a Negative way.

The King believed that it was now his responsibility to ensure the sacrifice of his Mother to allow him life wasn't in vain and he dedicated himself to his studies and duties as the Crown Prince, even with tragedies such as the death of his First Wife he surged forward and eventually when his Father died and he ascended to the Throne he already had the Mind and Dedication of a Proud Monarch.

As a Person King Borus is a quiet and calm individual and often only sees High Officials and his own Family on a day-to-day basis, even at Court Events it's rare for the King to make an appearance as he works away in his Office or walk around the Estate with his Sons discussing matters of religion and the Army.

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

Her Majesty, Queen Vianira

50 Years Old

Queen Vianira wasn't meant to be Queen, she was a Mistress of King Borus when he was still the Crown Prince but when his first Wife died due to an unknown infection marked by black spots on her skin, Borus took her as his Second Wife and when he became King, as his Queen.

Vianira has little to no power in the running of the Kingdom and instead enjoys a lot of free, free time she used to raise her Children to the standards they were expected to live up to as the future Monarchs of the Kingdom, she is also largely responsible for the Organization of Court Events within the Royal Capital and is widely regarded as a marvellous hostess.

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

Her Highness, Princess Vialigh

32 Years Old

Princess Vialigh is the Eldest Child of King Borus and Queen Vianira, being a woman she was not in the line of Inheritance and thus was given the standard title for all Female Members of the Royal Family of Princess.

Her upbringing was relegated to a Governess as the Birth of her Brother the Crown Prince just 2 years after her Birth would take her parent's attention off of her but fortunately, this didn't envelop the Princess in jealousy and she cared deeply for her Brother and took his side even when in situations where he was in the wrong.