Chapter II

RECAP: " Then lets go knock on the door, we can ask horseboy everything. "
Marcia nods once more, noticing they're on the curtis' street already. She walks up to their houses fences and walks up onto the porch before knocking softly on the hollow wood.

the handle on the door twists, and opens..revealing—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The handle on the door twists, and opens..revealing Two-Bit. He looks shocked to see Marcia.
" Marcia? What are you doing here? "
Two-Bit is surprised that Marcia and Cherry are here.
" 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩, 𝐓𝐰𝐨-𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝. "
Cherry steps in for Marcia, still furious at Two-Bit.
" Cherry, cherry. Its okay, i got it.. "
Marcia looks back at Two-Bit.
" Did you throw away my number last night? I couldn't get a hold of you. "
Marcia looks at him worried and scared.
" Yeah...i thought it was fake so i uh..threw it away. I didn't think any girl would give me her number..y'know?"
Two-Bit sighs in guilt. Looking at Marcia with sadness.
Marcia is quiet and silent....
" You thought that?..but i did didn't i? You're so nice and...you're funny.. "
Marcia confesses, her heart beating faster and faster with each word she spoke.
Two-Bit is shocked and he wasn't expecting this.
" thanks Marcia... but im not that good of a guy. "
Two-Bit murmurs softly.
" 𝐍𝐨! 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫. "
Cherry yells at two-bit.
" Cherry! I said calm down, didn't i?! "
Marcia yells back at Cherry, before looking at Two-Bit again.
" you can have time? When do you think you'll be done thinking about it..? "
Marcia asks softly and gently, looking into Two-Bit's eyes.
Two-Bit blushes at this, trying to not make eye contact with Marcia..he doesn't wanna be awkward.
" uh...in...a-about a week..? Maybe half a week..? "
Two-Bit stutters over his words, getting butterflies from Marcia.
Marcia nods in understanding.
" Yeah...i'll give you time. "
Marcia smiles softly, taking Cherry's hand and walking off the porch.
Two-bit nods and closes the door with a smile, still blushing furiously.

TWO-BITS POV(still with narration)

The gang inside the Curtis house looks at Two-Bit expectantly as soon as he closes the door.
" who was that? "
Pony tilts his head in curiosity as he asks this.
" Marcia. She DEFINITELY wants to go out with me..i dont know what to say to it. "
Two-bit responds, a bit nervous.
" 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞-𝐢𝐧? "
Dallas' voice enters the conversation.
" yes, Dally. Her. "
Two-Bit responds with an awkward chuckle.
" Just say yes, dude. Its nice being in love. Or..it was nice..."
Sodapop gives advice from the couch, referring to Sandy, sitting next to Pony and Steve.
" i don't wanna make her sad..i think im gonna tell her on Wednesday. "
Two-Bit nods at himself, proud of himself for being able to even pull a girl in the first place.

ANYWAYS THIS IS SO YASSIFIED DONT YOU AGREE??? PART THREE IS COMING TMRW DEFINITELY