Unveiled

I didn't stop myself from posting.. I know my exams are approaching here I'm posting so shower your love....

Author's pov

As Mishti and Arhaan entered their room, a
subtle tension lingered between them. Mishti, avoiding his gaze, settled into bed, feigning peacefulness.

"Feeling shy, Shrimati Ji?" Arhaan's voice teased, a smirk playing on his lips.

Mishti's cheeks flushed at his remark, and she turned away, her heart fluttering nervously.

Observing her reaction, Arhaan's smile softened. "You know, Ishi, I brought gajra for you," he said, his eyes locked on hers.

"Gajra?" Mishti's eyes sparkled with excitement. She had always adored the fragrant flowers.

Arhaan nodded, producing the delicate garland from his pocket.

Mishti's anticipation grew. "Where is it?" she asked eagerly, her eyes searching.

Arhaan held it out to her, his gaze tender. "May I?" he inquired softly.

Mishti nodded, turning to offer him access to her hair.

With gentle fingers, Arhaan adorned her locks with the gajra, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

"You're stunning, Mishti," Arhaan whispered, his breath warm against her ear.

Mishti blushed, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Agar aap aese hi choti choti baato par sharmati rahengi, toh mera apse dur rahna mushkil ho jayega," Arhaan murmured, inching closer to her.

"Don't tease me," Mishti protested, her voice barely a whisper.

Arhaan smiled, his gaze filled with affection. "I won't," he promised, his eyes reflecting the love he held for her.

As Arhaan gazed at Mishti, a wave of tenderness washed over him. He couldn't resist the urge to express his feelings for her, to let her know the depth of his emotions.

"Mishti," he whispered, his voice barely audible in the quiet room.

Mishti turned to face him, her eyes meeting his with a mixture of curiosity and anticipation.

"Main tumse pyaar karta hoon," Arhaan confessed, his heart racing with vulnerability.

Mishti's breath caught in her throat, her eyes widening with surprise. She had hoped for these words, dreamed of them, but to hear them spoken aloud was beyond her wildest fantasies.

"Arhaan..." Her voice trailed off, emotions swirling within her.

Arhaan reached out, gently cupping her face in his hands. "Tum meri zindagi ho, Mishti," he continued, his gaze unwavering. "Tumhare bina main adhoora hoon."

Mishti's eyes glistened with unshed tears, overcome by the depth of Arhaan's declaration. She reached up, intertwining her fingers with his, feeling the warmth of his touch.

"Main bhi tumse pyaar karti hoon, Arhaan," she confessed, her voice trembling with emotion. "Tum mere liye sab kuch ho."

In that moment, surrounded by the soft glow of moonlight, Arhaan and Mishti found solace in each other's arms. Their love, pure and unconditional, illuminated the darkness, promising a future filled with endless moments of togetherness and devotion.

After hearing Mishti's heartfelt confession, Arhaan's heart swelled with love and longing. Unable to contain his emotions any longer, he leaned in and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, a silent affirmation of his devotion.