Sensual Holi

Please vote 🥺

RED ALERT
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD,
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.⚠️⚠️

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"What are you doing, Sahil?" Vanshika asked, stepping backwards, her eyes wide with surprise.

"What?" Sahil exclaimed, moving towards her with a mischievous grin. "Just applying Holi colors to my beloved."

"Sahil, please move. Somebody might see us," Vanshika said, glancing around nervously, her voice trembling slightly.

"I don't care, and I'm not scared of anyone," Sahil said confidently, grabbing her by the waist, his eyes twinkling with determination.

"Arhaan Bhai!" Vanshika suddenly exclaimed, her eyes wide with alarm.

"Arhaan, let me explain!" Sahil said, his bravado faltering as he turned pale with fear, his grip on Vanshika loosening.

Seeing his panicked expression, Vanshika couldn't help but burst into laughter. Taking advantage of his momentary distraction, she broke free and ran away, her laughter echoing behind her like a melody.

"You!" Sahil shouted, a smile tugging at his lips as he started running after her, his heart pounding with both relief and amusement.

Nearby, Vansh noticed the commotion and called out, "Aditi!"

"What?" Aditi responded, her mouth full of gujiya, her voice muffled.

"What's going on over there?" Vansh asked, pointing towards their family members, who were lost in their own romantic moments.

"Humara moye moye," Aditi mumbled, still munching on her gujiya, barely comprehensible.

"By the way, Bhai, why didn't you call your girlfriend? Oh, I forgot, you're a born single," Aditi teased with a cheeky grin, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Vansh rolled his eyes in exasperation and turned to leave. Before departing, he mischievously smeared Holi colors on Aditi's face and ran off, shouting, "Bura na mano, Holi hai!" (Don't mind, it's Holi!)

As Vansh ran, he suddenly collided with Vanshika, who was running away from Sahil.

"Hey, why are you running? It's fine if you're running, but why is Sahil Bhai running behind you?" Vansh asked in confusion, his brow furrowing.

"No, I'm not! I'm just walking casually," Sahil said, trying to sound nonchalant as he caught up, slightly out of breath. "Where is Arhaan?" he asked, looking around anxiously.

"In his room, maybe," Vansh replied, and then grabbed Vanshika's hand, looking at her with a teasing glint in his eye. "Main gadha nahi hoon (I'm not a fool), so better be in your limits," Vansh said to Vanshika, his tone playful yet firm, as he wagged his finger at her.

Vanshika nodded, a mischievous smile playing on her lips, as the colors of Holi swirled around them, the air filled with laughter and joy.

.

.

.

.

ARHAAN'S P.O.V

I gently placed Mishti onto the sofa, leaning over her, my hands bracing on either side of her. Her eyes met mine, filled with a mix of anticipation and desire. Slowly, I bent down until our lips were almost touching, and then I kissed her deeply, passionately. My lips moved against hers, capturing her completely. When I bit her lower lip gently, she moaned softly, a sound that sent a jolt of electricity through my body, igniting a fierce fire within me.