1

Kurama chuckled, "With your current chakra levels you can create fifty shadow clones without facing problems. So this is what you will do. You will wake up at six and come to this training ground at seven. Then you will create fifty shadow clones. Thirty of you will do physical exercises and twenty will do chakra control exercises like tree walking. It will be intense. This will go on till 12 o clock. Then you will eat lunch and and rest till 3 pm. You have to eat something healthy for your body to grow so ramen is limited to only two times a week"

This made Naruto cry anime tears, "Why? Why so less Ramen?"

Kurama decided to ignore him and continue. "Then you will be taught history and politics by your dad for an hour and in the next hour I will teach you history that goes back thousands of years. Then, from 5 to 7, you will learn Fuinjutsu from your dad and then you are free to do whatever you want, but, you have to sleep by ten."

Naruto nodded.

Time skip

It has been six months since Naruto began his training. His speed and strength has increased greatly and so has his chakra reserves. The Uzumaki clan members were known to be chakra monsters. A normal chunin of the clan would have Kage level reserves. Jinchurikis were also known to have massive chakra reserves, and Naruto was both, but having jounin level reserves at the age of five was crazy. But there was something crazier. He had amazing chakra control. Someone with his level of chakra was supposed to have terrible chakra control especially at his age, but his was next to perfect though he did need to continue his exercises to maintain it due to his ever growing reserves.

Naruto was walking on the street, going to a weapon shop to buy a sword and some chakra paper, when heard a girl crying. He followed the sound and saw three boys bullying a girl in an alley.

"Hey! Leave her alone." he said as he ran in front of the girl and spread his arms, like he was protecting her.

"Go away brat and let us have some fun with her or we will beat you up." said one of the boys.

"Go away and leave her alone!"

"Or what?" asked another boy.

"I will beat you up and make you leave her." replied Naruto.

The three boys burst into laughter. "How can you beat us? We are genin and you are just a five year old brat."

"Don't say I didn't warn you. Multi Shadow clone Jutsu!" Naruto shouted as he created 50 clones. The clones proceeded to beat up the boys and chase the boys away. He turned to the little girl and asked, "Are you ok?"

The girl nodded. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. What is yours?" Naruto asked.

"H-H-Hinata H-Hyuga." the girl replied.

Naruto smiled at her, "That's a nice name Hinata."

She blushed, "T-thank you N-N-Naruto."

In Naruto's Mind

'Score! My son is definitely going to be a chick magnet.' said Minato.

'Sh-shut up dad!' said Naruto, getting red.

Back outside

"Hinata, we have to go, get away from her, peasant!" said a Hyuga member that just saw them. Naruto got angry that he called him a peasant but didn't show it. "Bye Hinata." he said as he gave her a warm smile.

"B-bye N-N-Naruto" she said as she blushed while the other Hyuga was dragging her away. Naruto chuckled as he noticed this and walked away.

Naruto was in his usual training ground. He had just bought some chakra paper, kunai, shuriken and a katana with a black chakra metal blade and a red hilt with black flames. He wasn't going to learn to use it yet. He was too small for it, but he bought it anyway because he liked it. Money wasn't a problem for him because he was able to sneak into the Namekaze compound and take the money. Everything was secure with blood seals which meant that only he could take it so it was safe from the council.