Part 2

The next morning Zhao li awoke from the sound of food being made in the kitchen. The aroma made his stomach growl. The aroma he missed so much. His stomach never growled for food that wasn't his husbands.

He headed to the kitchen staring at the back of his husband. A large back that filled the stove. His head crouching over the ceiling to move around. He had forgotten how huge his husband was but frowned when he remembered his past self.

He got a how small specifically so that his husband crawls. His past self-enjoyed watching his husband do all that and sometimes puts pins on the ground. But sheng did as he was told.

'I am so horrible.'

He told himself sitting on the chair. Cheng turned back dropping the spatula. He was surprised. He didn't expect Zhao to be up this early talk less of being in the kitchen. Zhao always complained of the smell of the food, so he was never in the kitchen.

'Good morning, King Zhao li."

His husband bowed. He blushed embarrassed remembering. He made his husband treat him as royalty. Now that he thinks about it. It was cringe and disgusting.

"Husband please don't do that anymore."

"Sorry?"

Sheng was confused. The way he called him, his voice, his manner and suddenly telling him not to do all that. He was beginning to worry. But he kept quiet.

Sheng finished serving the food quietly and put the hot pates on his back and assumed a crawling position. This made Zhao li furious at himself even more that he felt like crying. Tears came from his eyes in abundance. Sheng was startled. Very startled.

"WI-ZHOA LI."

He called dropping the food on the table and taking a stand. His hands almost touching the face of his wife to realize he did so many wrongs.

"Zhao LI I am sorry. I didn't mean to. I am sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn't have slept with you. I should have killed myself. I am sorry please don't cry. You're to pretty to cry."

Zhao li felt like crying even more and was mad. His big like husband was whelping on the floor. His backs had burnt marks and his body many marks all over him as he stared at him. Zhao remembered that he never hurt his husbands face because it reminded him of the emperor.

"I am sorry."

Zhao li knelt all the way down. His face on the floor. Sheng was surprised. He couldn't understand it.

"Zhao Sheng. I am sorry. I have wronged you countlessly, yet you worry for me. I did things desevering of death, yet you care for me. Sheng, I took you for granted yet you kept doing my bidden. This wife is sorry. The wife apologizes. This wife hopes to be punished and won't leave this position till I am punished."

Sheng frowned. He stared at his wife.

'Is this another punishment?'

He wondered. But Zhao was not one to ever bow for anyone even the emperor whom he loves. So, he was even the more confused. Zhao also called himself the wife.

"Zhao please stands. I don't understand. Please stand for me."

But Zhao was adamant and remained crying and begging on the ground. Begging for punishment and hoping to be punished. Sheng couldn't understand but kept the food on the table taking his stuff. He knew how mad Zhao li id he would be wasn't working.

"Zhao li please eat when I wish working, we can talk about this."

It was the first time he spoke improperly to Zhao li. Even though they were Zhao li's words he felt happy about it and giddy. He would forever listen to his wife was a promise he made to Zhao li. He left immediately.

Zhao remained on the floor. He was sincere. He wasn't able to hear the words of Sheng, so he remained on the ground.

'I knew it he must me angry. Yet he is sparing me by making me kneel all day. He is to kind.'

Meanwhile. Sheng was spending all day looking for meals to feed a wife who had an abortion and mood swings.

When sheng returned, he wondered why the house was quiet. Usually, Zhao returned with some Gods and deity's to make Sheng suffer. Though sheng was never mad because he knew he deserved it. But today it was quiet. Sheng made his way to the kitchen to his surprise his wife remains in that position. Body trembling and swaying.

He was furious. He was mad. His wife whose body was weak due to recent events was on the ground in that position was something he couldn't bear to see. Then he remembered the morning.

'Was he serious?'

Sheng thought. He couldn't understand Zhao li. Once he would be happy and loving to him. The next treat him horribly so he wasn't sure and thought it was one of those. But Zhao got ticked of easily and would reprimand him for the smallest things even on his happy days.

"Wi-Zhao li. Please arise."

Sheng thought staring at Zhao li. He wanted to touch his wife, but he wasn't allowed to. So he kept his distance. Zhao li shook his head. He could see how weak he was and the food was untouched. Sheng became furious.

"ZHOA LI, I SAID STAND."

Instantly fear consumed them both. As Zhao li took his stand immediately turning to his husbands voice. He could see it pure anger on his face. But his voice sounded strangely familiar.

"Hus-"

Sheng didn't answer and begam warming food. He gave Zhao li who ate it instantly.

"Be careful.'

His husband worried. Zhao li calmed as he saw his husbands' expressions.

"I am sorry for shouting."

Sheng said finally. Zhao li nodded.

"It's okay I deserve it."

No sheng didn't like that His wife thought that way.

'Is Zhao li being serious?'

He thought.

"Are you being-serious about punishment?"

He asked prepared for whatever face Zhao li puts on but to his dismay Zhao li's eyes were unwavering. Sheng had a power to tell ones lies from their truths and. No matter how powerful they were and Zhao li's eyes had never once lied. Even during all his mood swings he was always sincere. Sheng was surrounded by insincere people growing up so he seemed comfort in the eyes of his husband.

Even this morning he could see the sincerity, but he knew it wont last because Zhao li's mood changes frequently.