Episode -1

The room is softly lit by the morning sun. Taehyung, still wrapped in his blanket, is fast asleep in his bed, his tousled hair partially covering his face.
his younger sister, stands in the doorway, .

- Inha -

" Yah,oppa wake up."

Oh God he sleeps like a buffalo. It's my first day at college and look at him.he doesn't even bother to wake up I just don't understand how someone could sleep so carelessly like they just got anesthesia.

I walked towards the window and slid the curtains
Yet it didn't even bother him a little.

"oh come on taehyung wake up did you see the time,"
I looked at my phone and my eyes got widen in shock and I shout

"yah you log! It's7:45 already.Wake up oppa."

"Just five more minutes inha" He mumbled and I said

" fine you sleep I'll go tell Appa ."
I

went downstairs and saw Eomma and Appa having breakfast

"Appa look.." I was saying then I heard,

"Good morning Appa,and what's in breakfast Eomma?"
Taehyung said walking down from the stairs, while he was already ready for college. Huh ,i just can't with this boy I shook my head in disbelief.

"it's your favourite omlette rice honey "mom replied.

He side hugged Eomma and ruffled my hair while he sat on the chair beside Appa and I said in annoyance "ahh.why do you always ruin my hair,... Seriously" "cause I love to annoy you my peanut" he said

"Eomma look ...." I was saying then Eomma said

" stop it you both and eat or you'll get late on your first day "

we did our breakfast and taehyung got his supra and opened the door for me I sat in and he started driving.It's my first day at college and I'd be lying if I said that iam not nervous.

"you'd be fine."

taehyung said and I nod I know that I'll be fine because taehyung's there and he is one of the best students in college,best brother,best son literally mister perfect that's why Appa's proud of him.

I know he will help me if I need but still I wonder what kind of people would be there and weather I'll be able to make friends or not and I can't always rely on taehyung my thoughts broke when taehyung said,

"we're here"

I looked at taehyung and my surroundings and took off the seatbelt I was about to get off then he said

"listen peanut if someone tries to mess with you or bothers you then just tell them that you're my sister and you'll be fine ok, if not then just come to me or call me " I nodded and got off the car.

- Suah -

We were standing in front of the office and I heard the Pune call my name.

"Park Su ah?".

My heart started beating so fast and not to mention my hands were sweating as if they just now washed.