Episode -9

It's been two weeks and it was Sunday afternoon when jimin in taehyung's body was standing at the entrance of a cafe nervously playing with his fingers.

Meanwhile suah standing beside him at a small distance was looking down holding her purse handle nervously waiting for the person beside her to say something.

"Say it idiot!" Jimin heard taehyung say from the earpod he was wearing and he turned his head to look at the shop infront of the cafe he was standing at he glared at taehyung in his body hiding behind a wall at a corner of the shop.

"I can't she is my sister damn it!" Jimin mumbled.

"Do you want to die? Don't you dare ruin the plan" inha almost shouted and then after pulling out the earpod from taehyung's ear and wearing it,

"how many times do we have to tell you that she might be your sister for you but you are taehyung to her. And don't you love her just say it."

"But this is different..." He was saying while she cut him in middle.

"What different huh? Iam not asking you to actually date her, remember our plan, just do it. Or you know!" She said threatening him a little.

Jimin glared at her and she glared back raising an eyebrow. He took a sigh and said,

"I love you suah." And continued in a low voice making sure she doesn't heard it," and iam really lucky that you're my sister not inha!"

Suah felt a shiver run down her spine her eyes widen after she heard those words from him she looked at him in shock.

Jimin was also staring at her filled with guilt he felt as if he was playing with her feelings just then he heard inha,

"I know you feel guilty but trust me, you're not playing with her feelings we can't tell her that you're jimin now it's for her happiness and don't worry once you guys get your bodies back everything's gonna be fine and even if you don't swap back,we'll figure out a way as this will get you some time."

Jimin knew she was right and it always surprised him how she gets to know what's on his mind and now he knew if, suah gets to know that they swapped bodies he wasn't sure how she would react so he decided to get back to the plan,

" Iam going to new york tomorrow to look up for my father's business....I wanted to confess before I go..... it's okay even if you don't love me back but...."he was saying while she cut him off and said,"I love you too."

Jimin felt as if someone stabbed him hard as he heard those words from her mouth not because she loves taehyung it was because she thinks that he is taehyung.

"I've never hated my fate so much as i hate it now'" taehyung said and inha turned to look at him he was staring at suah with a straight face while he continued,

"those words.....those words which i wanted to tell her......those words i was dying to hear from her..." He stopped and inha noticed his voice getting heavier she  looked at him with a pained look and saw his eyes getting teary.

"I wonder how we actually messed up...." He said and lowered his head and said,"everything." And smiled at her  and inha understood what he was hiding behind it.

"It's not your fault." Inha was saying while taehyung in jimin's body hug her and she patted his back while consoling him.

-Flashback starts,

"How'd you know?" Jimin asked inha while she asked him instead of answering his question,

"Why'd you guys fight?" Jimin looked at her all pissed as he remembered and was about to say something while she continued,"probably is it because taehyung and suah like eachother....... You guys might have fought for suah right?"