Episode - 5

"Is it good?"

Inha asked jimin as he put the spoon full of soup in his mouth and closed his eyes in disgust. And he gulped the stuff in his mouth.

"Good?........ it's...it's just amazing." He said not wanting to hurt her feelings "I'll be right back just a minute"

Jimin in taehyung's body said while getting up and walked to the stairs he looked back at inha who was staring at her dish with a confused look and he covered his mouth to hold his puke back and rushed to the bathroom.

His head was hung low in the commode as he vommited and after he was done he took a sigh of relief.

"That was a disaster!" He said to himself while sitting on his bed "how could taehyung like her cooking?" He shook his head in disbelief "well time to go back" he mumbled and got up.

As he descended from the stairs he saw inha on the couch with a pizza box in her hand. " You done? Now hurry up and finish it." She said while pointing towards the bowl on the table. Jimin kept looking at her in disbelief as the mere thought of eating that again made him loose his appetite and that she wants him to finish it.

Jimin walked to the table and sat on the chair there and saw inha come and sit next to him and was staring at him. jimin smiled at her and took the spoon to fill it with the poison she made for him.

"Enjoy!" She said and took a bite of her pizza slice. As jimin kept looking at her helplessly.

(NEXT MORNING)

- Jimin -

"Where is it? Aish....where are you?" I was searching for the medicine for stomachache as my tummy was so not fine. I searched for half an hour and i couldn't take it anymore so I lay down on my bed holding my stomach. Then i realised that as it was taehyung's home he would know where the medicine is so I took my phone and called him to my phone.

"Hello? Jimin?"

" Yah you should have told me that you sister cooks this horrible...."

" Wait...she cooked for you?"

He said and started laughing like an idiot.

"Yah stop laughing and tell me where the medicine for stomachache and diarrhea is."

" I've been through that too but by the way you didn't tell me your sister cooks so good."

" And you didn't tell me your sister sucks at it."

"I have to admit that you've got an amazing sister whereas you're yourself such an asshole."

"What did you just call me you bugger."

I said and my stomach growled.

"What i said was true though."

"Ok now just tell me where the medicine is this pain is killing me."

"Fine it's in the drawer of my nightstand have it trice a day and you'll be fine."

"Okay now bye"