jisung-

"I used to self harm a lot. I didnt know they could get infected until I left some alone."

Jiung only nodded in acknowledgment, still slightly upset.

"Hey Jiung, I know we dont know eachother that well but if you want to talk you can talk to me." Jisung gently took Jiungs hands in his, making sure the younger felt safe and comfortable.

"Really?" Jiung looked surprised at what Jisung said, looking hopefully at the older.

"Of course you can." Jisung smiled reassuringly, squeezing Jiungs hands softly.

"Me and Intak are dating. M- My mom wasnt supposed to find out because shes homophobic. She doesnt know about Jimin and Felix. Me and Intak were just cuddling and watching a movie with Yunho and Mingi when my mom opened my door and screamed at me. She tried to hit me. I froze up and the only reason she didnt hit me was because my dad stopped her. It happened so fast. My dad told Intak, Mingi, and Yunho to wait outside for me. They didnt want to go but my dad made them. He sat me and my mother down to talk but she wouldnt stop. She kept yelling at me and trying to hit me. My father didnt stop her after my friends left. I- I panicked and I ran to the bathroom. My mom told me the second I left the bathroom I had to leave. I dont know what came over me but I grabbed a pair of scissors and just..." Jiung burst into tears causing the older to hug him tightly.

Jisung held him as he cried not wanting to let go. He knew this feeling all too well. But seeing as Jiung was 14 it made him angry.

"I couldnt stop." Jiung hiccuped breathing shakily, "I had to throw the scissors. I just covered my arms and left. I told the other three we had to come to Minhos."

"Its a good thing you came here." Jisung rubbed Jiungs back hoping to soothe the younger. "How did you guys get here?"

"Mingi drove us, hes 16." Jiung sniffled "Yunhos 15 and so is Intak."

"Youre the baby of the group then?" Jisung smiled wiping the remaining tears on Jiungs face. The younger giggled nodding and hugging Jisung tightly.

"Thank you." Jiung sniffled burying his face in Jisungs chest. (jiddies)

"Anytime." Jisungs heart warmed as he hugged the younger back.

"Should we go downstairs?" Jiung mumbled letting go of Jisung.

"If youre ready and want to." Jisung smiled at Jiungs eager nodding before leaving the bathroom. The younger following behind.

"I need to see Intak."

"Jiung!" Intak instantly ran to Jiung hugging him tightly. Jiungs smile grew as he hugged Intak tighter than ever before. Jisung walked over to Minho with a serious look on his face.

"We are adopting Jiung." Jisung said in the most serious way ever.

"What?" Minho was taken aback and obviously confused.

"Jiung, hes our kid now." Jisung said with the same serious tone and face.

"No, youre not adopting my little brother." Jimin groaned side eyeing Jisung as he went and hugged his brother.

"Oh Jiung, do you need a place to stay?" Minho blurted randomly, Jiung thought for a second before shaking his head.

"Intaks parents said I could stay with them, thank you though." Jiung smiled softly feeling the love from all of his hyungs.

"Boyfriend goals." Felix folded his arms with an approving nod.

"Felix." Jisung rolled his eyes looking at Felix, "You like being degraded. I doubt you would want to be in Jimins house because youre loud as fuck."

Jiung snorted bursting into laughter.

"TMI!" Yunho yelled throwing his arms in the air, Mingi laughing right next to him. All of them started laughing. Nothing was that funny they just felt like laughing.

"Oh my god. Lets go watch a movie." Taehyun finally said after calming down. Beomgyu nodded waiting for total agreement.

"What about school?" Minho pointed out earning a bunch of eye rolls and shrugs.

"We're fine, being tired at school is nothing." Jisung patted Minhos arm walking towards the living room. Everybody followed behind, Minho being the last to start walking.

"How did you know Felix likes being degraded?" Jimin said out of nowhere as they all sat down to watch a movie.

"You know how me and Felix are. We tell each other everything. He tells all about how you tie hi-"

"Jisung thats enough." Jiung giggled as he interupted Jisung from saying way too much.

"Lets just watch the movie." Mingi and Intak said in unison.

Beomgyu turned on the movie, which was obviously Barbie Repunzel.

A/N: next chapter will be beautiful

hope you liked it

word count: 791 words