c19

Elina

My pillow is kind of hard and warm, but somehow it is the most comfortable pillow I have ever slept on. And it smells divine. Spicy and at the same time a bit sweet. I can't really put my finger on what the scent is but it smells like it's made specifically for my pleasure.

A soft caress whispers over the skin on my thigh. Slowly and soothingly it travels up to stop just beneath my butt before going down again. Then up once more. This time tracing the roundness of my buttcheek and towards the crevice between the full globes. Tracing down along the cleft towards my pussy, but moving back to my thigh before reaching it fully.

I moan and arch my back, wanting to feel the touch at my needy core, but the touch slowly moves away. I groan and press myself against the firm and long pillow I'm resting against. The firm form is the perfect size to fit between my legs so I can rub my pussy against it.

Again the tough move up. The same path as before but further down my crevice to rub at my folds with a bit more pressure. I moan and press my pussy back against the wonderful touch. The rubbing gets rougher, more pressure and more pleasure.

Then the most wonderful sound reaches my ears. I say wonderful because it heightens the pleasurable shivers going through my body. But in reality it is an aggravating sound. One that wakes me from my pleasurable trance and embarrassingly pulls me back to the present.

The sound of Lazarus' deep, coarse and heavenly sexy morning voice.

"You like that little one?" His voice is another thing that is more than perfect on this already too perfect of a male specimen. I swallow thickly before looking up into his purple eyes. Hooded and dark they bore into me, capturing me and once again I lose all sense of what is going on.

His fingers press against my clit from behind and my body jerks with the eclectic current that strikes me. Before I can catch myself to abort his ministrations my body starts to convulse. I bury my face against his hard chest as I scream out the force of my orgasm.

It feels like it never ends. The pleasure washes over me in intense waves, over and over again. It is the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Free of guilt. Free of restrictions. Full of freedom. When I finally come down I can hear Lazarus' labored breathing.

"Fuck Elina! That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen!" He groans as he presses me tighter against him and burrows his head in the crook of my neck. "I wish it was my cock tipping you over and not my fingers." He groans and that's when I wake up from my trance.

I struggle against him and when he doesn't let go fast enough I pound my fist against his chest. With a surprised 'Oof' he releases me and I scurry back from him on the bed. I look at him with eyes wide of embarrassment and anger.

"What the fuck are you doing? You can't go around touching people like that!" I practically shriek at him. But even in my anger I can't stop my eyes from giving him a once over. The comforter still covers one of his legs from knee down, the other leg is bent giving me easier access to look at him. His legs are strong and well defined with muscles.

Then my eyes reach his crotch and the very obvious tent there, and it's huge!

Is it larger than an average human male? It is certainly larger than Jason. Can that even fit?

With a shake of my head I tear my eyes away from THAT monster. And they wander over well defined abs with a light blue hair that goes from his underwear and up his chest, that has an even, and very sexy, amount of hair covering it. I can see a scar going down from his left shoulder and ending about halfway down his left pectoral. There is also a small scar on the right side of his thorax.

I gulp to make sure I'm not drooling. My eyes reach his lips, so soft, so warm, so tasty. And currently turned down in a displeased scowl. When I finally reach his eyes they stare back at me, dark and angry...

What the fuck does he have to be angry about? It was me who was touched in my, um, almost sleep! I glare back at him with the same ferocity as he glares at me and gross my arms over my chest.

"I will not allow you to speak that way to me, little mate." Lazarus bites out through clenched teeth. I gasp out a huff of indignation at his outrageous shift of focus.

"But you think that it is okay for you to touch me without consent?"

"With the sounds you were making and how you moved into my touch, I'd say you were very much consenting. Your body was begging to be touched and my hands obeyed. I think my hand liked it as much as your body did." He says with an arrogant shrug of his shoulder. "You were even pleading for more and assisting me in pleasuring you. How could I refuse?"

On his lips rests a sexy smirk and I just wanna throw myself at him and kiss him senseless.

Ehm! I mean, I want to slap him. Yes, that's what I want to do. No kisses here mister!

"You- You- Urgh!" I scream as I glare at him. I quickly get off from the bed to stomp off to the bathroom and I hear him chuckle behind me. When I'm standing inside the bathroom I turn to him to give him another glare, then I glare at the door.

Damn these automatic doors. I can't slam it! So I just have to glare at it as it closes in its own slow pace.

***

Please leave a vote and a comment!

You can read the whole story about Elina and Lazarus on https://www.inkitt.com/Isflikkan