Chapter Thirteen

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( Terribly Desirable ) ✝︎ ─── 13.
Pretty Much Dead Already.

     MELODY SCATTERED the seeds on the ground for the chickens to eat, a dull ache between her legs each time she moved, a reminder of what she and Rick had done. Not that she needed one, he had left a bruise on her chest that neither her bra or shirt could cover. The chickens scurried around as the coop door bangs closed.

Melody groaned when she seen Shane, pulling her shirt slightly higher up to hide the bruise. Shane ran his hand over his head, standing in front of the door, blocking Melody from getting out. Melody sent him an annoyed look, rolling her eyes at him.

"What do you want, Walsh?" Melody huffed, crossing her arms over her chest, her hand hiding the bruise. She took a small step back when he walked closer to her, her eyes darting around the coop for something sharp just in case.

"I saw you and Rick," Shane says, walking even closer to her. She tensed up, her eyes snapping towards him and taking a few steps back. She cursed under her breath when her back hit the fence, knowing that she shouldn't have walked backwards like she used to see in every cliche book. "Saw how pretty you looked while getting fucked, had my dick begging to be sucked by those pretty lips of yours."

Melody grimaced in disgust, slapping his hand away when he tried to brush his thumb against her lips. She glared hard at him, knowing that he was stronger than her and could most likely hurt her badly if she tried anything. "Fuck you," Melody glares at him, her hand searching around the fence behind her for anything she could use.

Melody looked over his shoulder when she seen the coop door opening again, relieved to see Carl standing there with a confused look on his face. Shane turned his head to look at who opened the door, moving away from Melody when he seen it was Carl. She glared at his back as he walked out, hearing Carl say her name a few times before she looked at him.

"What was that about?" Carl asked her, wearing a concerned expression. Melody shook her head, ruffling his hair with a smile.

"Don't worry about it," Melody hummed, placing her hand on his shoulder as they walk out of the coop. "Just Shane being an asshole as usual." When Melody seen that Rick and Lori were sitting around the small fire that Carol was cooking on, she patted Carl's shoulder and moved her hand away.

Carl sat down on the chair next to his parents, taking the plate of food that Carol held out to him.

Melody sat next to Daryl, wincing as she crosses one of her legs over the other. She moved her hair to cover the bruise on her chest, the dull ache between her legs worsening. She huffed in annoyance, uncrossing her legs, she would be glaring at Rick right now if it wasn't for the fact that Lori was right next to him and Shane was lurking somewhere, most likely just waiting for the perfect moment to tell everyone about what happened in Melody's tent.