Premiere Prep

Eras premiere day!! But, no Travis. We talked many times about what was to happen today. He had a game at almost the exact same time as the premiere. I knew he wanted to make it but it just didn't work out today.

I had a few of helpers who where so sweet while I got ready. I drifted off a few time texting Travis here and there. I was so excited to wear my dress, I love most of my outfits but this one was stunning.

It was blue with flower like patterns, it was heavy but was so worth it. I had just finished my makeup when Travis called, I had to check the time. His game was only a few hours away, there were much more important things he should be doing.

I answer his call and put it on speaker so I could keep getting ready.

"Hi!" He says, voice excited

"Hello, you ready for your game?" I ask, unzipping the bag my dress was in. It was hanging high in a closet because of how long it was

"Oh yeah. We got this" he cheers, I laugh

"I have no doubts you'll do great"

"You getting ready?" He asks, I pull my dress out of the bag and trip a little, surprised of the weight.

"Yes, ugh. I love this dress so much" I gush

"Am I allowed to see it yet?"

"No, there will be enough pictures posted later. Don't worry" I start taking off my sweats which I had been wearing since I woke up

"Your hiding it like it's a wedding dress or something" he laughs

"Yeah hell no." I always knew I wanted to get married but even just the thought at the moment made me upset. I thought I was going to marry Joe and everyone knows that didn't work, but Travis is different than Joe.

I shake my head, that wasn't what I was going to be thinking about before a big movie premiere.

"Okay" he laughs

"Don't you have to get going?" I ask, two girls held the dress while I stepped into it.

"Soon, I just wanted to talk to you first"

"That's sweet of you, but hey, if you don't have to go I do. Lots of last minute things" I feel bad having to hang up but I seriously had things to do

"Okay love" my face goes pink and I roll my eyes at myself

"I love you" I say,

"I love you too" I hear the beep and sigh.

I get help zipping up my dress and the group of us move to the bathroom to do my hair.

After thinking of 40 different hairstyles we decide to fold my hair so it looks short. I curled it a bit but enough so it looked natural.

By the time I was done I didn't feel like myself. Last time I had my hair short I wasn't doing well but looking at myself I really wanted to chop it.

I was dragged from the bathroom by the sound of chatter in the main room, there were the girls that helped me but also some other new men who where dressed in all black.

"Yes?" I ask, staying back a little

"Hello Mrs Swift. Where just here to get you to the car and make sure your safely taken to the red carpet" i nod and follow them

It took some serious effort to get me downstairs and into the car, but once I was in the car I started to relax. It feels like forever since I had actually been this close to my fans, I was more then excited for them to see the film.