Chapter 1

Madeline

I woke up to my annoying alarm going off at six in the morning. It's Wednesday and I'm currently getting dressed and doing my makeup for school. While I do that I'll tell you a little about myself and my life. I'm Madeline Foster, 17 and I'm 5'2, and it's my senior year of high school. My boyfriends name is Anthony, football captain, hottest guy at Payton high school here in Chicago. We've been dating for almost a year and out anniversary will be this weeding.

"Maddy! Aria is here!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I took one more look I the mirror and smiled.

I ran down the stairs and kissed my moms cheek and hugged Aria

I ran down the stairs and kissed my moms cheek and hugged Aria. "Mom can I have some lunch money, we're going off campus to get lunch."

"Sure honey, there should be a twenty in my purse go on and get it"

"Thanks mom you're the best" I hugged her and went to her room. On my way back I heard Anthony's voice.

"What the hell are you doing here Reed?"

"What Keller, sad I took your friend" I gasped and made myself known I was in the room.

Aria rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag. Anthony smiled and chucked under his breath, Aria walked away. I shoved Anthony and ran after Aria. "Hey wait up."

"It's fine Maddy go with your boyfriend" she walked away again but I grabbed her are and stopped her. "No." Even that surprised me.

"Maddy we barely hang out, you never have time and you're now to cool for your best friend." She pulled her are away and I took a step back.

"Not everything is about you! You're always nagging, it's not my fault you have feelings for me but you know I don't like you in anyway!" The last statement took me by surprise.

"You're a lesbo Keller" Anthony was laughing his head off.

"Madeline Smith apologize to Aria right this moment." My mom crossed her arms.

"Sorry you're in love me, sorry we're not friends anymore." I walked to stand next to Anthony and crossed me arms.

"I see, have a nice life" Aria left and I turned to Anthony. He hugged me and held me for a while until we left for school. The whole ride there I felt gross and upset. When we got to school our friends were waiting for us.